BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Yesenia B.
Dallas, TX
The Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circles concealers is too good!! You definitely get a bang for your buck. It is very inexpensive yet it works just as good as a high end product. It is a makeup must have!!
Ashton D.
This is my go to drugstore concealer. The little sponge makes applying it so much easier and a little goes a long way. I'm amazed how good the coverage is for this considering how cheap it is, and I've never had a reaction or breakout from it. I bought it on a whim and I will always keep this in my kit.
Kristin V.
Antioch
Review for: Ivory more...
I first bought this because the reviews were so good but the first few tries were rough. I couldn't understand why everyone loved it until I figured out I was using too much. Less is more. Now I love it and use it daily. I wait until I can get a BOGO sale and tend to keep a stock pile.
Shealynn T.
Collinsville, OK
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
I reach for this concealer more than my high end concealers. i have a lot of freckles and this covers them so well. it is easy to apply and blends nicely. it isn’t as full coverage as some, but it works very well. i always have one in my vanity. i recommend 100%
Aria L.
Brookings , SD
Review for: Fair more...
This product works very well for my dark circles. I remove the eraser top (comes off easily) and then it works more as a pen. The yellow-ness of the Neutralizer shade combats the blue well and does not need another layer to blend in with my skin. Have and will continue to re-purchase.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like this concealer alot. It blends well and has a good amount of coverage. My only complain is that it doesn't quite match my skin tone. I am pale but I have a yellow undertone. All of the light shades have a noticeable pink undertone. I hope they come out with more variety of colors
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Hands down the best concealer!! I love this stuff, it covers up any imperfections, and does a great job with covering dark circles under the eyes. It layers very well over foundation. I usually use it over my Maybelline Fit Me foundation, it does not crease or anything as long as you set it with a powder.
Amanda F.
Lititz
Review for: Fair more...
It’s not my favorite concealer because it’s not high coverage. I very dark under eye circles so it’s a big deal breaker for me. But it’s very soothing and has a pretty dewy finish which I love!! The fit me concealer is much better but this has a great shade and the applicator is great.
Allison L.
Sanford, FL
This product is good for the times when a full face of makeup is not needed but some blemishes still need to be covered. It is a little thick so it's not as easy to blend as other products that I have used but it does out last most products. One application will last a solid 8 hours!
Briana S.
Gotha, FL
My favorite drugstore concealer. I bought this years ago, not even realizing how great of a product it is. When I started comparing it to high end makeup, I realized this concealer is as great as some of the higher priced concealers. Blend-able, doesn’t crease and lots of coverage!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?