BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
M A.
I love the applicator I love that you could get it almost anywhere and it is very cheap and affordable I love the fact that there’s a lot of different shades this hold all day and it makes me feel so confident without dark circles under the eyes my eyes I read this a 10 out of 10 it’s amazing
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
If you're looking for a pretty average concelear this is the one to go for , I really like how easy it is to put on. For more coverage I'll have to keep re applying several times. Is not all that but I'm pretty sure there is better ones than this , this concelear does somewhat of the job.
Hailey S.
Odenton, MD
I love this concealer. It covers everything and has a nice even color finish. It works great under eye and on blemishes. It is super easy to blend once it's on and looks natural. I would definitely recommend!
Nicole c.
Review for: Ivory more...
I was amazed by this concealer! It covered my dark circles like nothing ever has. Did not settle in fine lines. Blended out perfectly. Looks great with foundation or just power. In my opinion this is the best concealer you can get in a drug store or possibly any where. Will by again and again.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I kept hearing about this product, so I was excited when I found it at a local retailer. I have used concealers that cost $50 and I have used some that cost $5. This one, is a hidden gem. It is extremely cheap and honestly works better than many of the high end ones I have tried. I will buy again and I have been recommending to all of my friends and family.
Maria R.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this product. It definitely is medium coverage but that is what I need. I like the soft fuzzy brush in the tip because it helps me blend easily. The only thing I have to said bad about it is that you can’t clean the brush. So you have to use the product fast before it becomes unsanitary
Jelena C.
Glencoe, IL
THE. BEST. CONCEALER. ON. THE. MARKET. It is so good, covers my morning dark circles like a magic wand and it is so easy to apply. My mind has been blown and I have never bought any other product since I’ve tried this one. If there is one thing you NEED to have in your makeup bag, it is this!
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I totally see why everyone raves about this. It’s great for undereye bags, and really does what it says it’s supposed to do. It lasts all day, but I find the colors are a tad off for me. Fair was way too light and pink, and light is just a tad too dark. Some wider shade ranges would be nice!
Alyssa H.
I absolutely love this concealer. It's creamy and very easy to blend out. It covers my dark circles very well without getting cakey or settling into the lines around my eyes. When I set with a powder it lasts all day. I definitely recommend it to my friends and they've all loved it as well.
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
Review for: Fair more...
Absolutely love this product so much I buy one almost overtime I go to the store. its buildable and I love that it comes with a sponge push applicator. I don't think ill ever switch to a different kind. I would recommend to everyone who needs a concealor on a budget. for sure high quality!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?