BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1975)
Sierra C.
Saint Albans
I wanted to find a drugstore product that works well for a good price. This is definitely a good product. It covers undereyes well and sets and stays in place without creasing. I wish the packaging was more traditional with a wand I could use, but overall I am a big fan of this concealer!
Kayla R.
East Lansing, MI
This is a good concealer with medium coverage but good build-ability! I use this when I don't plan on doing anything outrageous with my make up and am striving for a more natural, almost a "I'm not wearing any makeup today" kind of look. It's also good for younger teens just starting out in makeup that are going to school and don't want to use a lot of makeup. My younger cousin asked me to teach her to do makeup without making it look like she was wearing any and this was the absolute first thing I grabbed for!

This concealer leaves a nice, soft, satin finish that can show a real fresh look. Even if I am doing something outrageous with my makeup, it makes a great highlighter and contrasts well with contouring.

If I was going to be photographed in a serious shoot, or one of my clients was going to be photographed for a serious shoot I would definitely use something with better coverage. But for just an everyday look that I wear going to class or hanging out with some friends, this is definitely a go to!
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer to highlight. Sadly on me, it does not stick around my nose on my cheeks; my redness will peak through. Under my eye it creases quite a bit, even when used with powder. I still experiment trying to make it work because I want it to work for me so bad! Probably will try something different next time.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
I was not too pleased with this concealer. I did like the brightening effect but it would always crease on me. No matter what I used to apply it with whether a brush or beauty blender and even setting with powder, after a couple hours I could see the concealer creased up in my fine lines.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my go-to drugstore concealers. I would recommend blending it out with a beauty blender/sponge rather than the applicator at the end, though. This concealer has great coverage, but you do need to set it with powder quite quickly, otherwise, it tends to settle into fine lines.
Kezia O.
This is another one of my favorite concealers that I always go back to.  The coverage ranges from light-medium in my opinion.  It feels great under the eyes because it is not too drying and blends out like a dream.  I also tend to use this on my blemishes and it works out great!
Thuy T.
Puyallup
I've never been big on drugstore makeup, but this product really changed my mind. The concealer is so easy to blend and goes on smoothly. The applicator is also super convenient. Simply swipe it on, blend, then you're good to go! I don't have to worry about creasing w/ this product either.
Laura Q.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
There were sooo many YouTube videos I've watched where they use this product. I couldn't help myself one day as I took advance of a deal at Ulta and got it for myself and OMG! I can see why everyone loves it. A little goes a long way! I brightens my under eye and leaves me looking awake!
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
This has always been my go to concealer since I started wearing makup. It is completely easy to blend with my skin tone. It is way better than any other ive tried. I use for dark circles I have under my eyes. I would definityly recommend to my friends.
Jessica B.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Other more...
I like my high end makeup brands but I have to admit this is my all time fav , holy grail , for better or for worse concealer!! I always have to have this in my bag and would even go as far as saying ..🙈..I like this better than my NARS creamy concealer. It’s just that perfect everyday go to. It’s lightweight but the coverage is amazing. Love the spongy applicator, there is nothing I don’t like except how fast I go through these if I don’t alternate with my Nars.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?