BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I LOVE this concealer! It's my go to concealer. Works perfect for covering my dark under eye circles and it's easy to blend out with my real techniques sponge. Just set it and go! Never have to worry about it creasing!
Elle S.
Amazing, I've been using this concealer for over 4 years. The packaging is simple. You can layer on the concealer. It covers all dark circles. The applicator sponge makes application simple and easy to blend.
Olivia H.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The Neutralizer works wonders on my Scandinavian dark purple under eye circles! My mom and I both use this and it's really changed the way our overall faces look with the darkness and tired look almost completely taken away with a couple strokes of this miracle worker :) I highly recommend it!
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
I use this every time I do my makeup. I put it on and then put regular concealer and my foundation over it because my regular concealer is lighter. This does a good job of covering the dark circles under my eyes, I just like to brighten that area with a lighter product once they are covered.
Laurel W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product hides my dark circles immensely!!! It has a beautiful sponge application that releases the right amount of product and makes it easy to apply. It lasts all day long and keeps me looking perky and awake even if I dont feel that way.
Kaisey D.
Port Arthur, TX
I love this Maybelline dark circle concealer so much! It brightens my under eyes and it's long lasting on the face. It's very easy to blend with a beauty blender. I would totally buy this product again! And definitely recommend this to anyone!
Desiree A.
Review for: Other more...
This product is the BOMB! This is the primary concealer I’ve used for 4 years and I plan on continuing using it for years to come. It’s around $10 and works so much better than high end products. It provides great coverage without a cakey look. It sets great with a loose translucence powder.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I kept hearing about this product, so I was excited when I found it at a local retailer. I have used concealers that cost $50 and I have used some that cost $5. This one, is a hidden gem. It is extremely cheap and honestly works better than many of the high end ones I have tried. I will buy again and I have been recommending to all of my friends and family.
Alba T.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is my go to concealer. I've tried others but always come back to this one. It's easy to apply and blend. It covers my under eye dark circles very well. I put it on and blend it out with my damp beauty blender which I prefer using instead of a brush. It also brightens my under eye area.
Hailey S.
Odenton, MD
I love this concealer. It covers everything and has a nice even color finish. It works great under eye and on blemishes. It is super easy to blend once it's on and looks natural. I would definitely recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?