BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Ciara G.
Absolutely crazy over this product! For one it's perfect on any kind of skin. The color blends perfect into the skin. The price is to die for and the applicator works very well. This product works very will with a lot of higher end makeup so if your looking for a great drug store concealer this is a great one and is the only one I use! Helpful tip, don't use applicator to blend into the skin it will only move the product and add more than needed! Use a damp beauty blender for the best results!
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
This is my go to drugstore concealer. I use it everyday to conceal and highlight my face. I've tried other drugstore products but this is my favorite so far. It's easy to apply and easy to blend. Will buy again
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this concealer i have the neutralizer one and it is amazing! I mainly applying it under my eyes and set it with the E.L.F setting powder and it does not crease on my and keeps my under eyes bright throughout the day. I have brought this item 4 times already, my sister and i both are huge fans!
Fatima S.
Ontario , CA
This is such a great concealer. When I apply it, I would feel comfortable just leaving it with no foundation. It has really good coverage. It does what the label says it does. It's really one of the best drugstore concealers.
Victoria T.
I love this product, I have been using it religiously for about 2 years now. I use it when I contour and highlight, it blends easily and the price point is soo good. I do love it to use undereye when I am not highlighting, I stick with the lightest shade to help give my eyes a bit of a "wake up"
nicole c.
Waukesha, WI
I love applicator. You would think that it wouldn't work well. But you son lose a lot of product. Because you can control how much you apply. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
I understand many people in the beauty community swear by this product, but for me it did not work at all. It was low coverage and I didn’t find it held it’s brightness well. It creased under my eyes and moved around on my face. I was very disappointed in this product and never bought it again!
Laura C.
Absolutely love the product! The applicator sponge facilitates the spread of the product and the product itself is a nice creamy texture that feels lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey also it brightens the area phenomenally to hide the dark circles pretty nicely but I do feel compelled to warn that if you do have intense dark or purple bags do your color correcting prior to the application and you will be pleased with the results - plus the perks of the price is an all in one!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Great concealer, I use this for my dark circles and I am happy with the results. It really covers my dark circles, and it is good for highlighting. I love the packaging. This is a great concealer for such a low price.
Kelly B.
Review for: Ivory more...
I have used this concealer before. I don't recall liking it as much. Somehow it leaves my under eyes more cakey and my dry patches also show up as well. The cover for this is more like a medium instead of a high coverage concealer. The fomula is okay, I just don't think this concealer is for me.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?