BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Erika S.
Review for: Light more...
One of the best under eye concealers for such an affordable price. Having one of these in your purse for on the go touch ups is a must. I buy a color that is 2-3 shades lighter than my skin for good brightening effect. The applicator makes it for an easy application as well. Love this product!!!
Veronica T.
San Antonio
Maybelline still amazes me every time I use one of their products! This concealer is perfect for under the eye dark circles and super affordable. One of the best drug store concealers I have used and I would highly recommend. It's creamy but not too thick.
Jillian H.
Adel, IA
Review for: Sand more...
maybe i started using this when i didn’t have super dark circles to cover up, but it didn’t give me the coverage that i wanted. my under eyes were left feeling dry and started to crease right away. i’ve gone back to it multiple times and tried it again but i never get the results i’m looking for.
Sally Z.
New York , NY
After a while I can see that this concealer wears off. You have to put more product than usual for the concealer to actually show and brighten the undereye area. I just don't like how the cap can get really dirty. The applicator can have more improvement. I recommend for an affordable concealer.
Maggie P.
My favorite light weight concealer & color corrector. It is so nice and very easy to build and blend. I know some of these even come in the color correcting colors. My purple under my eyes goes away with this.
Eve G.
Love, love, love this concealer! For those of us looking for dupes of higher end products, I would definitely recommend this one. It's long lasting, does not crease (if you use a proper setting powder on top), and conceals the dark circles perfectly! You can find this product in most drugstores.
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Having went through a makeup craze earlier in life, I've become much more of a makeup minimalist. I tend to gravitate towards my MAC concealer but since purchasing this holy grail product haven't used anything else on my under eyes since! Wonderfully light, withstands creasing. Highly recommend
Ana F.
Midland, TX
This was my first concelear ever used! I really recommend it. It is a full coverage concelear and doesn’t crease into the fine lines. I love that it is easy to blend with a beauty blender. I have used up to probably five bottles already. This is my holy grail concelear. I also use this to prime my eyelids before applying eyeshadow.
Laura C.
Absolutely love the product! The applicator sponge facilitates the spread of the product and the product itself is a nice creamy texture that feels lightweight so it doesn't feel cakey also it brightens the area phenomenally to hide the dark circles pretty nicely but I do feel compelled to warn that if you do have intense dark or purple bags do your color correcting prior to the application and you will be pleased with the results - plus the perks of the price is an all in one!
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Absolute favorite drugstore concealer! Love it so much I always have at least 2 backups. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I have to mix 2 shades to get my desired color but other than that it's amazing for under eye.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?