BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Great drugstore concealer. It has a lightweight consistency but it covers my dark circles like a champ. I wear this on my no makeup/makeup days and enjoy it. I have the fair shade as well as the pink shade for dark circles.
Brittney H.
I bought this for my light-medium skin, and it is becoming one of my favorite drug-store concealers. It is a light-weight consistency but the neutralizer shade really brightens my under eye. I recommended it to all my friends.
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
Best drugstore concealer of all time. It's creamy, smooth, doesn't crease and it's long wearing. I have normal to oily skin and it stays put on me after I set t with a powder. I have purchased this product multiple times.
Desiree C.
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my favorite products in my makeup collection. Its got phenomenal coverage. Its lightweight on the face and lasts all day as long as you set it. I use it under my eyes, to cover blemishes, and even as an eyeshadow primer when I dont have a lot of time. Its the best concealer Ive ever used.
Mckenzie W.
Review for: Other more...
This product is ok, for me I got too light of a color, but it does apply on good, the only thing I complain about it is, that it is messy because of the sponge. I don’t think I’ll buy it again but it’s still a good product.
Sabrina K.
Dallas
Review for: Fair more...
This is easily my favorite under eye concealer! I love the packaging from the applicator to the amount of product inside this packaging is a win. Still I wish this did a better job at covering blemishes- as someone who struggles with huge red bumps, it doesn’t always cover just like I need it to.
Mika K.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is actually so amazing. You are able to build it up for more coverage and have a lighter coverage. I have never had this feel heavy underneath my eyes. The only issue I do have with this is how much it creases, but as long as you make sure to set it with power, you will be fine (:
Shannon L.
I bought this concealer in the shade brightening since the lightest shade wasn't light enough for me and I really loved it. It did a great job of covering my dark circles, was very blendable, and very easy to apply thanks to the applicator. My only complaint is that it isn't very full coverage.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Brightener, Honey, Neutralizer, Ivory, Sand, Light more...
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer is the OG of under-eye creams. I have been OBSESSED with these for YEARS and I mean years. It completely erases under-eye circles, as well as brightens they entire eye while doing it. In addition it is literally under $5 at Walmart. Like to die!
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
I love this product. I know that it is mainly for dark circles but I use it for the blemishes on my face. Some days I don't want to deal with foundation and I just use it for my acne scars and blemishes. It is really buildable and stays all day. Also really affordable, I definitely recommend this.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?