BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Glenis A.
Due to having sensitive skin, I try a lot of different concealers cause usually those are the ones that give me issues.  This one in particular I loved because it was able to not give me allergies and cover my dark circles!  It does a really good job and it did not dry my skin at all.
Kayla G.
I have dark circles under my eyes, so I use this product every single day. It totally gets the job done. The applicator is perfect for the eye location, too. If I don’t set the concealer with powder, it definitely doesn’t last as long as one would hope. The setting powder really does the trick though!
Stephanie L.
Walden, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a decent concealer, it didn’t last as long as i had hoped but it covered my dark spots. I used this more in highschool than I would now, I remember having to reapply often. It also didn’t last very long because of that. Its great if you don’t have bad dark spots and don’t need a lot of coverage!
Wendy C.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I tried a few high end products and so far this was the best although it was drugstore. I have very dark undereye circles. this seems to be the longest lasting conceler. I do have a combination of oily and dry skin, so it works for both. Has a sponge on the end for easy application. reasonable price.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This was one of my first favorite concealer I fell in love with after trying so many I heard good things about this so I tried it out and was absolutely impressed with it. It gives you that full coverage for a drug store product and hide your dark circles. I definitely buy it when I ran out it's a must have for me.
Megan D.
Nashville
I suppose my review is slightly biased, but I have very sensitive, very fair skin. However, as a young college student sleep isn't always plentiful for me. So, of course, I am cursed with dark under-eye circles. I liked the idea of a soft sponge applicator, so I picked this up for a mere 6/7 dollars. I tried it once and knew I didn't like it much. The applicator is okay, I suppose, but it takes a lot of product to notice any coverage. The formula isn't very effective, and it tends to smudge and eventually there's no evidence I've tried to cover my dark circles whatsoever. So for weeks this product has sat in my bag without being touched. However, the past few days I've been using this as a quick coverage because I haven't had the time to do my usual make-up routine. I would apply under my eyes and on my lids, and sometimes the forehead and around the nose where I have redness. I've even used once or twice as a (very) minimal all-over coverage - almost as a substitute for a foundation. I just noticed that I'm breaking out everywhere I've been using the product. I don't know if I'm allergic to something in the formula, or if the applicator is just unclean, or something different entirely. I also noticed that my eyes have been giving me trouble as well, being itchy around the tear duct, etc. All signs point to this product being the cause of my reaction. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone for various reasons. The one thing I do love is the applicator.
Emily W.
Dewitt
Review for: Other more...
Was recommended this product, at first liked it and now not so much. I believe it’s the shade or maybe the covered. Does do much for my dark circles but small blemishes is completely hidden. I don’t believe I would purchase this again.
Kole S.
jonesboro
Review for: Fair more...
I don't understand the YouTube hype on this product. This shade in particular is VERY yellow on my pale af skin and it's not very pigmented. Honestly, it's pretty damn watery. Not a fan of the applicator either, it just doesn't seem very hygienic to me. I have cheaper concealers that perform WAY BETTER.
Wendy G.
Greenville, SC
Works great, blends well under & over any foundation. 100% recommended. Buildable if you add more coats to it , but one coat will do the trix. Last all day , normal packaging but doesnt waste any product because of twist cap.
Mariko P.
Great product for brightening the under eyes. When I don’t use my higher end products I go for this and it doesn’t leave my eyes dry or cakey. The packaging is nice because you don’t need to use a wand it’s all in one. However I do feel after a while it’s hard to clean and older product can build up.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?