BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Allison N.
Dallas
Review for: Fair more...
I have really enjoyed using this concealer. It is not the fullest coverage, but it is perfect to brighten your under eyes and conceal redness on a day when you just want to throw on a little light makeup. I have pretty pale skin so I picked up color fair. It worked really well for my complexion.
katherine a.
Rye
Review for: Light, Brightener, Ivory more...
I would give this product a 5/5, but the only problem that I've had is the actual applicator. Many times I've purchased this concealer and it doesn't work. Other than that, it's AMAZING coverage and really does what it says it will. I highly recommend, just make sure that it works and you're set!
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
Review for: Golden more...
Maybelline come through!!!!!! The finally widen the colors of this concealer. This concealer is creamy and has great coverage. I got the shade golden to highlight under my eyes. Yes I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Jordan T.
St. Louis
Review for: Fair more...
This is a constant in my makeup rotation. I am a huge makeup lover and I am frequently trying new products out- both high end and drugstore. Throughout the year this is a constant. It applies so easily, blends perfectly, brightens, and doesn't crease. Easily one of my favorites from the drugstore.
Destinee S.
Culpeper, VA
Review for: Medium more...
This Maybelline concealer is one of my favs! Not only is it budget friendly but it gives a good full coverage, and I love the applicator. It makes it very easy to blend it all out! It’s also soft feeling on the face which is great! If you’re looking for a cheap but good concealer give this one a try!
alexia t.
Orange Park, FL
This product is an amazing dupe compared to urban decays naked concealer. The coverage is awesome, of course is not identical and does where off quicker than Urbana and not as think it's an awesome dupe for half the price! You can get this at pretty much any retailer which is nice and convenient too.
Francesca V.
This is such an amazing concealer. Especially for drugstore. I personally appreciate the applicator/ packaging. This is the only concealer that covers my dark circles and doesn't look cakey. Definitely my concealer soul mate!!!!! I wish they would make more shades though, more with yellow undertones.
cecilia g.
Riverside, CA
I had purchased this item due to all the good reviews I've seen and read. Once I tried it I noticed that it would crack under my eyes. I'll wear it usually during the week for regular everyday makeup but never for my full cake face. It is very soft and light weight on the skin though. Not too bad but I've tried better
amanda l.
This product had so much potential! I saw so many great reviews for it on YouTube, so I had to cave and try it. It is NOT for very fair-skinned people. The lightest color goes on orange, BEFORE it oxidizes. It also has a strange greasy consistency that I'm not fond of. Overall, it was not a hit for me.
Mariko P.
Great product for brightening the under eyes. When I don’t use my higher end products I go for this and it doesn’t leave my eyes dry or cakey. The packaging is nice because you don’t need to use a wand it’s all in one. However I do feel after a while it’s hard to clean and older product can build up.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?