BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT YOUR HANDS ON THIS STUFF STOP AND GO TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW LOL.... NO BUT REALLY THIS IS SO GOOD AND EASY WORK WITH I LOVE IT. I ALWAYS HAVE THIS ON HAND AND USE IT ALMOST EVERY DAY IF YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME SPEND ON MAKEUP IN THE MORNING THIS IS GREAT EASY USE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE ALOT
Rubi G.
Review for: Brightener more...
Maybelline Age Rewind in the shade Brightener is my go to concealer to help with my dark circles! Very similar or even better than higher end products very easy to apply and blend! I have only used it under my eyes I can't say if it would work for concealing spots! I continue to buy this amazing product!
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Love It love it love it!! Im happy I found this, I use it everyday, its great for the price. I only wish i knew how to clean the sponge, I like to clean my sponges specially if it's something I constantly use.:)
Ashley W.
If you're looking to cover up dark circles... THIS IS FOR YOU! Holy smokes this concealer rocks, and I love the applicator. Also, if you set it after application, it will last you all day! I don't apply heavy makeup, so this also lasts me a bit, plus you can buy it at the grocery store or drug store.
Lenka C.
A heaven sent drugstore concealer that ACTUALLY covers dark circles and tiredness!!!! Hands down my favorite concealer, it is very buildable, the formula is light and non irritating, the applicator reminds me of a beauty sponge so the coverage is flawless. would recommend, its definitely worth the hype!!!
Amber W.
I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. I have fine lines under my eyes and as long as you don’t use a ton of this stuff it is the best I have found. It will still show your lines, it’s not a miracle, but it’s a lot better than anything else I have tried. Great coverage and great packaging.
Jaden M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I loved this stuff for a long time and it was my go too but now that I’m on Accutane it’s a bit too drying under the eye. If you have dry skin I wouldn’t recommend this but if you have oily to normal skin you should definitely give it a try. It is full coverage and makes you look wide awake under the eye.
Gabriela C.
Houston , TX
BEST FORMULA EVER! I initially struggled with the applicator since I felt that the product never came out and the sponge was keeping it inside, so I decided to cut the sponge out and it was de best decision ever !!! It works just as well or even better since you don't waste any product, highly recommended
Victoria C.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite under eye concealer! You will definitely need to set it to avoid creasing, but it covers well and is not too thick. Extremely affordable! Have rebought this several times because I'm very pleased!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This is my favorite drugstore concealer atm. I have really dry skin and I'm 35 so I have some wrinkles and I was worried that this would settle in, get dry and crack throughout the day but it didn't at all! I was really surprised at how well it performed and would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?