BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I have been using this product for about a week(they finally released deeper shades that can be found at Walmart). I like the coverage and it is not drying under the eyes. I think it's good for the winter months when you want your concealer to be more moisturizing but not sure how it will handle under hot weather.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I love my tarte shape tape but when it comes to drugstore concealers this is the best. I still use this because it covers my dark circles so well. This is hands down the best drugstore concealer if your like me and have dark circles all the time. It never creases on me and it stays for a pretty good while.
Victoria C.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite under eye concealer! You will definitely need to set it to avoid creasing, but it covers well and is not too thick. Extremely affordable! Have rebought this several times because I'm very pleased!
Jamie M.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Brightener more...
One of my absolute favorite concealers! It's easy to apply and a little goes a long way! The packaging is great I love the sponge applicator, the only con would be that I had to get used to twisting the applicator in reverse! But it was great for my under eye dark circles and to illuminate my Cupid's bow!
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
This is my go-to under eye concealer. It layers on so well, and the yellow tones really balance out the purplish under-eye bags. I love the applicator, it's very easy to use. You can either swipe it on or pat it on, depending on the coverage you're looking for, and it stays all day!
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite drug store concelear. Really helps to correct dark circles. I also like hot soft the applicator is for the delicate area under the eye. Blends out great. Great coverage. Only complaint is it can be hard to find the fair shade and I wish it would go one shade lighter for fair girls like me
Mishel C.
Union, NJ
i love this product like everyone was so hyped and said it was a good product so i decided to try it out and i did not believe my eyes. It was so amazing like i use this over my regular dark circle concealer and this over to brighten my eyes. i WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE ON A BUDGET!!!!!!!!
Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
Review for: Ivory more...
My dark circles are so extra and extreme that I always have a hard time finding concealers especially ones light enough for my skin. I only use this under my eyes so I don’t try to build up too much but this has definitely been one of my go-toos for awhile! If you’ve been thinking about trying it, do it!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This is my favorite drugstore concealer atm. I have really dry skin and I'm 35 so I have some wrinkles and I was worried that this would settle in, get dry and crack throughout the day but it didn't at all! I was really surprised at how well it performed and would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Hannah P.
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a good drugstore product and it helps conceal my dark circles and great coverage!! I don't know what I would do without it!!!! It’s very cheep it’s a great drug store product and I would definitely buy again!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?