BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
I really love this concealer for a drug store brand. It is easy to apply and it blends really well. I like the applicator and how I can control how much product comes out. It can be a little thick, but nothing a damp sponge can't fix. It helps hide my dark circles and help add definition to my contouring.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium more...
I love my tarte shape tape but when it comes to drugstore concealers this is the best. I still use this because it covers my dark circles so well. This is hands down the best drugstore concealer if your like me and have dark circles all the time. It never creases on me and it stays for a pretty good while.
Caitlyn B.
I use this product and will finish it because I bought it. It goes on easily, and the sponge applicator makes it not messy. I don't know how sanitary it is. However, it isn't as much coverage as I would like and creases quickly. It does last long, which I like. I'm not sure if I would purchase again.
Kristina R.
Palmdale
Review for: Light more...
This is such a full coverage concealer it is definitely one of my favorites. It blends so easily and does not look cakey. If I could compare this to anything I would say it is almost like the shape tape concealer from tarte. I use this all the time under my eyes and on my blemishes it works perfect.
Rachel B.
Starkville, MS
This is one of my FAVORITE beauty products, ever. I have tried tons of concealers in my makeup past, and this is by FAR the best I have ever used. It is durable, and thick, but feels lightweight. It conceals very well all blemishes, lines, scars, etc. I use it almost everyday and recommend to my friends.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
Love It love it love it!! Im happy I found this, I use it everyday, its great for the price. I only wish i knew how to clean the sponge, I like to clean my sponges specially if it's something I constantly use.:)
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I always see everyone use to so I decided to try it out the little sponge feels so good on your skin and it works amazingly I just wish there was more product I felt like I used it too fast but I will still buy again
Madelin F.
Hialeah, FL
Love love love this! I have horrible dark undereye circles and this has been the one product to combat them. They only downside is the spongetip applicator. I am such a germophobe that I feel like its not sanitary after a few uses.
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Fair more...
My favorite drug store concelear. Really helps to correct dark circles. I also like hot soft the applicator is for the delicate area under the eye. Blends out great. Great coverage. Only complaint is it can be hard to find the fair shade and I wish it would go one shade lighter for fair girls like me
Laura M.
Alexandria , VA
I love this concealer. There are actually days when this is the only product I wear. I apply it where I would normally highlight, blend it out, and I am good to go all day. No creasing, blends beautifully, can't go wrong.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?