BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
ALISHA R.
HEMET , CA
Review for: Light more...
MY GO TO CONCEALER. I SWITCH BETWEEN SHAPE TAPE AND THIS ONE. HOWEVER THIS ONE IS WAY MORE AFFORDABLE AD MUCH CREAMIER. I LOVE HOW SOFT THE APPLICATOR IS. I HAVE CONVERTER MANY OF MY FRIENDS TO THIS CONCEALER. THE RANGE OF THE SHADES NEEDS SOME WORK BUT I AM BLESSED BECAUSE THE LIGHT SHADE IS PERFECT FOR ME!
Shania J.
Huntington , UT
Review for: Ivory more...
The sponge holds a lot of product that could be used and starts to get yucky before the product is even halfway gone. I pull the sponge off as soon as I buy and instead use a clean brush to apply. The product itself is absolutely perfect! I LOVE the coverage. Not cakey, and does bunch into your lines.
Courtney M.
This is sooooo overhyped in my opinion. I bought it because of all the hype it got on youtube. This concealer isn't bad, but I have pretty severe under eye circles and this doesn't do much to hide them. I will keep mine around for days when I want light coverage, but otherwise, I'm sticking to my shape tape.
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS. I've tried sooo many different concealers, both drugstore and high end brands, but none compare to this. This one is affordable and now comes in SOOO many different shades that it'd be silly not to pick up more of these guys. I highly recommend for goth under eyes and for all kinds of blemishes.
Teagan P.
This is my go to for erasing under-eye circles! I tend to get really dark circles and I do not go a day without using it. I have pretty light colored skin, so the color fair/light works well with my skin tone. It blends really well and has a very natural finish.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Probably one of the best concealers on the market and it is a drug store find. I use thisv add much as I use my high end concealer. It goes on smooth and blends out really great with a sponge. I love the price point. Totally affordable with great coverage. It should be in your makeup collection and used often.
Maria Elena U.
Although some people find it a bit unhygienic to use the sponge, I think it helps very well to give a small massage on the face or around the eyes before distributing the entire product.

It also comes with a clear plastic cover when you buy it and I recommend you take good care of that cover, because it protects very well any external contamination.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Great drugstore concealer! I love to wear this concealer when I want to have a light makeup day but still need to cover my dark undereye circles. Keep in mind that this concealer is not by any means full coverage but it definitely gets the job done and feels really nice on the skin! The price tag is great as well!
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Neutralizer more...
with my experience this concealer does not work very well for my dry under eyes and i have milia too. it makes them more noticeable and always gets cakey. not a fan of the sponge applicator either because i don't think it's sanitary. but if you don't have dry under eyes and don't mind the sponge i recommend.
Pyper A.
AV
Review for: Medium more...
I love this so much !! Brightens under my eyes so good and makes me look awake !! It’s very easy to apply and works on any kind of skin ! I would totally get this again and recommend this to anyone!!!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?