BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amanda H.
New York
This concealer has a unique applicator, with a ball top sponge at the top. The product itself is very creamy and has medium to full coverage. I prefer using a beauty blender as I think it gives better results than a brush.
LeiAn P.
Garden Grove
Review for: Ivory more...
I LOVE this concealer, it hides my dark circles and goes on easily. I don’t even need a sponge to blend. Just brush it on with the applicator and blend the edges with your fingers. For me this concealer lasts longest when I do not put a powder on top of it, otherwise it can look a bit cakey by the end of the day.
Laura K.
Brooklyn
I have tried multiple concealers to cover my undereye dark circles. This works the best. Covers up darkness nicely and doesn't settle in fine lines and doesn't look caked on. Very easy to blend and apply. The foam applicator takes a little getting used to , I blend with brush after dabbing it on initially
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Light, Fair more...
I love this concealer. I have purchased it over and over. While it doesn't completely cover my dark circles and bags, it does help brighten my under eye area, and help cover my dark circles. I have used this product for a couple years, and will continue to purchase.
It's a good staple product to keep on-hand.
Josie S.
Billings, MT
Best drugstore concealer by afar. Great price point and does the job. Eliminates dark circles without creasing the under eye area. Applicator is nice and easy to use. Doesn't disperse too much product at a time. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
GUYS THIS CONCEALER IS SO FULL COVERAGE ITS LIKE A DUPE OF THE TARTE SHAPE TAPE. I love this concealer so much and it is so easy to blend and covers my under eye completely. It really lighten my under eye. I got the shade light even tho i have a medium to light skintone. It is that good and i highly recommend!!
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is good at concealing pimples and other imperfection, obviously. But as for the dark circle coverage I find it not as effective. The product is creamy and has medium coverage and for the price it's a pretty okay product. I do reuse the product for light coverage days but not for dark circles.
Sandra D.
las vegas
One of my all time favorite drug store concealers! This concealer is light weight has no scent and goes on so smooth. I always set it with a setting powder and there is almost no creasing. It has a built in sponge for easy application. I use this concealer as part of my ever day routine. I usually pick it up at Ulta, but it is usually easliy found at Wal-Mart or any drug store.
Tory N.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love this budget-friendly product! The sponge applicator is amazing and it really spreads the product around. When a beauty guru with expensive taste is constantly using a product in her tutorials, you know it's a good product. It's sheer, but buildable so you can get that dark-circle coverage easily!
Katherine K.
Northridge , CA
I've tried a lot of different drugstore concelar's and Maybelline's Agre Rewind Eraser has to be one of the best if not the best concelar at the drugstore! It's has great coverage, I've used it for everyday and for going and and it lasts on my skin for hours (of course you have to set it). Highly recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?