BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Teagan P.
This is my go to for erasing under-eye circles! I tend to get really dark circles and I do not go a day without using it. I have pretty light colored skin, so the color fair/light works well with my skin tone. It blends really well and has a very natural finish.
Melisa L.
Park City, IL
This concealer is amazing! This is by far my favorite from the drugstore. It doesn’t only conceal but it does highlight as well. I love using it on my under eyes. I would definitely buy this product over and over again.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this products it's helped with my dark circles under my eye. It build and it's so easy to blend. I wouldn't use this product with out anything else. It's long lasting. And I would buy it again. It's a good price!
Shania J.
Huntington , UT
Review for: Ivory more...
The sponge holds a lot of product that could be used and starts to get yucky before the product is even halfway gone. I pull the sponge off as soon as I buy and instead use a clean brush to apply. The product itself is absolutely perfect! I LOVE the coverage. Not cakey, and does bunch into your lines.
Amber Z.
Boston
Review for: Neutralizer more...
with my experience this concealer does not work very well for my dry under eyes and i have milia too. it makes them more noticeable and always gets cakey. not a fan of the sponge applicator either because i don't think it's sanitary. but if you don't have dry under eyes and don't mind the sponge i recommend.
Emilia R.
I bought this product because everyone one was hype over it. At first when I would put it on, I put it on my T-zone and under my eyes, it would have a burning sensation on my skin. I stopped using it for a month or so, and one day I tried it again. I pretty much like it, but I would one buy it if I need it.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I haven't had any creasing with this product which is amazing. I purchased the shade Neutralizer because I like a subtle yellow undertone look under my banana powder, but it's not so yellowy at all when applied. I'm only giving it 4 stars because the product runs out so fast compared to concealer sticks or other applicators.
Mila S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS. I've tried sooo many different concealers, both drugstore and high end brands, but none compare to this. This one is affordable and now comes in SOOO many different shades that it'd be silly not to pick up more of these guys. I highly recommend for goth under eyes and for all kinds of blemishes.
Kara W.
Broken Arrow
I had high hopes for this concealer and it didnt work well in my opinion. It was almost too liquid for me. No matter how much I would apply it didnt really do much for under my eye or blemish. it almost seemed like it just faded away. To me my skin looked the same as it did when I wasnt wearing concealer.
Victoria P.
New York
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I’m not a concealer girl, I normally hate the creasing in the under eye area but this is great, doesn’t crease and is super cheap! I even like to use it all over my face on top of my moisturizer as a light weight foundation. It blends perfectly with my skin!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?