BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Tania P.
BEST product ever!! I got the brightening one because I have bad underwear although I do use another concealer on top because it doesn't have full coverage I love that it neutralizes my user eye bags. I can't say the age rewind part is completely true because I have not noticed a difference but it does work great!!
Allie S.
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer!! It's great for covering up dark circles or even just to brighten up ur under eyes or t zone. This concealer is also medium coverage and the formula it's amazing. The only con I would have about this product is that I found it creased under my eyes a little bit if I didn't set it.
Amanda R.
Daphne, AL
Review for: Fair more...
For years I've heard people talk about this and call it a holy grail item, but I've been a little bit slow to the concealer game. I'm not getting any younger and this soul-sucking demon (read: child) that keeps me awake more than I want is really causing giant undereye circles. So conceal we must and so we shall. This concealer held up BEAUTIFULLY today and covered all my issues. Also didn't settle into the fine lines and look cakey.
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
I actual just recently tried this concealer out..! I've been hearing people rave so much about to I thought why not try it for myself. And I must say it's great. I actually really like this product. It does it's job. I would recommend this to others for sure..!!!
Deena B.
Franklin, TN
As I age, it's important to me to find concealers that don't sink into my fine lines. This concealer does a good job at covering dark spots and lightening my undereye area. It's a little watery compared to my favorite concealers, but does a decent job in a pinch.
Rachel H.
This product is amazing!!!!!! It erases any under eye concerns and works as a brilliant concealer. I use it with different foundations and it blends beautifully!! It doesn't settled into the fine lines around my eyes, which is a big bonus for me!
Amanda C.
Love this concealer!! My favorite drugstore concealer by far, they have many shades to match any and every skin tone. But the best thing about this product is it is so lightweight and lasts all day without smudging! Highly recommend this product.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Very good product. It is creamy, blend-able, and covers really well. I use this as one of my everyday concealers because it is really great at looking natural while providing the effective amount of coverage. I recommend it for sure.
brittany d.
Walden, NY
I absolutely love this product!!! I use it all the time for everything. I know it's meant for under your eyes, but I use it for under eyes, pimples and any red spots on my face. The best part is I can usually just blend it in with the foam applicator. Perfect for touch ups. I highly recommend this to anyone
Jennifer C.
Review for: Ivory more...
I'm 36 and starting to see slight signs of aging around the eyes and I really like this product because is didn't sink into any fine lines I have. I like the applicator it was so soft and glided on perfectly. The only thing is I think I need a shade up because it seemed light than most of the ivory colors I've used.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?