BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
I use this concealer in the shade 'brightener' and it is brilliant! Great coverage and really brightens up my face when I need it most. Due to my very fair skin, I have struggled to find a concealer that is lighter than my foundation, and this concealer is perfect!
Ashley C.
Review for: Ivory more...
As someone that likes to try different makeup brands, this one shocked me. The coverage is pretty nice, and it dries smoothly to give a good overall appearance to your skin. The price point is very low so others can afford it easily, and it lasts a long time. It has never patchy or streaky for me which I love.
Cheri L.
I love this concealer it helps my under eye circles and also any acne scars. The coverage is amazing and sometimes I will use it all over my face, especially my t zone. My pores get good coverage when I use a beauty blender.
Jennifer N.
Maywood, NJ
For such a low price, this concealer does wonders! It covers up any red spots, and it is easy to use. It glides over your face, preventing your hands from getting dirty by touching the foundation and smudging it on. I also like, you can find this at your local drug store and you don't have to take a trip to the mall! Thank you Maybelline for such great convenience!
Conner L.
Brazil, IN
The best drug store concealer for me! I use it sometimes on my under eyes and other parts of my
Face with no foundation. It covers light and blends in with skin nicely. I've purchased 2 more but for some reason avoid the foundation version of it.
Jacqueline G.
Louisville
Review for: Fair more...
This is a very lightweight product. For the most part, I enjoy full coverage concealers. That being said, I like to keep this around. I like it during summer for when I am going for a very light and breezy look with very little fussing about. It has decent coverage for my under eye while still looking very natural.
Allaine Kiel B.
Flushing, NY
I LOOOVEEE this undereye concealer! I've been using this since 2013 and it's very incomparable to even high end concealers out there. It just glides like a butter, blends into skin perfectly, creases but not much and full coverage too! I hope maybelline won't discontinue this product. This is one of my holy grails!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I can't say anything negative about Maybelline Products! If you are looking for a great inexpensive concealer this is it. Its creamy and it sets wonderfully. You can even use your ring finger to dab it on. It has a great applicator attacked but I prefer my finger for most concealers. I love this. I love Maybelline
Kristin E.
Mayflower, AR
I absolutely love this concealer! I've been using it for years now! I would try something different and always find myself going back to this. It helps get rid of your dark circles beautifully. Sometimes I even use it on dark spots I have on my face and it works for that too! I do have to set this concealer right after I apply it.
Charlee A.
Review for: Fair more...
The concealer itself is OK but the packaging I do not like the sponge soaks up to Mitch concealer and when you're out you still have some stuck in the pipe that takes the concealer from the bottle to the sponge but don't give me wrong the concealer is a pretty good concealer it's just the packaging that gets to me
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?