BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
This product is amazing. It doesn't dry out your skin and leaves you with a flawless coverage. I bought mine at Rite-Aid and with the Plenty card it came to $8.00. I have dark circles and I've used almost everything but this stuff really works.
Sarah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this every single day (when I don't do a full glam face of makeup), and it's the perfect concealer for me. It matches my skin tone perfectly, so I can wear this to cover my dark circles completely without foundation to try to match it. It lasts awhile if you apply a translucent powder over it. The price is incredibly affordable!
Madi G.
Columbia City, IN
Love this stuff!! It is extremely easy to use, quick and perfect for on the go. I can apply this with ease on my way to work and it works SO well. The smaller container is perfect for under eyes, this is one of the best products I have found to cover dark circles under my eyes. I have received many complements when wearing this because it covers so well and looks flawless. You can really layer this up to achieve a lovely full coverage look.
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love this product. Working third shift while being a mother of 4 can put a strain on your sleep inevitably leaving dark circle under my eyes. This product worked wonders. It covered pretty good. I use a sponge to blend. Its easy to blend. The color covers those dark circles pretty good. I would recommend this to everyone.
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Medium more...
I have tried a million concealers and i could never find one that actually works for me. this one sort of works because it hides my dark circles and they are not that noticeable but i feel like this product isnt for me.
Filipa S.
Union, NJ
Review for: Ivory more...
Best concealer for undereye area! This formula is so good and blends into your skin so nicely! This hides my dark circles so well! The sponge applicator is perfect to get the job done! Lasts a long time too! This is my second favorite maybeline concealer!  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Kate R.
I really do enjoy this product. It gives off the perfect amount of pigment and coverage. However, I despise this applicator because I don't feel it applies the product well and I would much rather it be in a tube with a wand applicator. It does blend out nicely though. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a medium to full coverage affordable concealer.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
I absolutely love this product! I noticed it was being used by many Youtubers. I was using a much more expensive concealer and wanted to cut cost. I love the fact that it's a handheld and I can apply it without making a mess!
Jennifer G.
I love this concealer it's one of my favorites and I use this like every single day when I do my makeup. It covers up all of my under eye circles and it makes my under eyes look bright and makes me look awake. I would recommend this to everyone even if you don't have under eye circles, it's just an overall good product.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light, Neutralizer more...
I love this concealer for everyday makeup.  This would not be my go-to for full face or "going out" makeup, but for a nice natural look this is light enough to wear every day or even on its own to just touch up small blemishes if you are going foundation free. I use this with my bb cream for my 5-minute face.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?