BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1978)
A N.
I love this stuff. At first the applicator really turned me off because it seemed unhygienic, but I got over that pretty quickly once I realized how great the comcealer is. I use the really yellow one as a corrector for the darkness in the corner of my eyes and to do some highlighting on my face. It’s really nice and light and doesn’t cake up. It’s a total winner in my eyes.
Jessica D.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great product for the price point! I have some others that are heavier duty and when ever I want to use one that's not so heavy in terms of coverage and consistency I will use this one! I love the thin liquid texture that comes off the sponge when applied! The coverage is just right and can easily be built up! Great product for beginners!!!
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
This concealer is awesome! It's surprisingly full coverage. The packaging is kind of meh, I don't like the little sponge applicator, but its still easy to blend/use. It lasts really well too. It is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. The shade range is decent too, and they have ones for neutralizing as well.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I absolutely love this product really easy to blend almost like a lotion and not. Like a heavy concealer great for a subtle make up look lasses for a long time comes with a lot of product and I repurchased a lot and is really affordable
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Best drugstore concealer out there. I've been using this for about 6 months now and I will continue to repurchase as long as they make it. Very creamy, super blendable and as long as you set it, it does not crease. Great concealer at a great price.
grace k.
Raleigh , NC
i use this every single morning OMG!!! it works wonders for dark circles and under eye brightening as well as being so easy to apply and blend. 11/10 recommend to anyone who wants an amazing concealer but doesn't want to break the bank. ;))
Amber C.
I love this product I'm wearing 99% of the time. It has wonderful natural looking coverage that go on very thin or heavy depending on much sleep you got the night before. It comes in a nice hard plastic tube that you twist at the top to get more out of I really love the soft applicator head but the lid is easy to break.
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
I use this concealer in the shade 'brightener' and it is brilliant! Great coverage and really brightens up my face when I need it most. Due to my very fair skin, I have struggled to find a concealer that is lighter than my foundation, and this concealer is perfect!
Shelby G.
Review for: Fair more...
Seriously, I’ve never tried Tarte shape tape but from what I’ve seen coverage wise, that gives it a run for its money because it’s so high coverage in the best of ways and it’s less than $10. Never in a million years would I pay more than that for a concealer are you kidding?! Perfect concealer for dark under eyes!
Alyssa G.
This is my go-to concealer when I don't want to waste my tarte shape tape concealer!! It's great coverage and I'm one to have dark circles so it really covers it up! I would recommend it to anyone who wants something cheap?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?