BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this the other day because I saw it as a dupe for high end concealer. It works better than my Kat Von D concealer so I’m sold on it being just as good as high end. Probably will try shape tape or colourpop concealer next
Natalie O.
College Sta, TX
A good concealer, with great coverage. Loses a star because it always oxidized to an odd yellow-orange color on me - not cute. This may not be as bad or noticeable depending on your skins undertone, as yellow can be good to cover discoloration under the eyes. I will not be repurchasing as there are more perfect concealers.
Sarah H.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far my FAV concealer of all time from the drug store if not my fav all together between this and tartes shape tape. This provides excellect coverage while not looking cakey. On me it has a silky hydrated look under my eyes. I pick this up over my higher end most days it never fails me. It doesnt crease either.
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This is a really good concealer. It's one of the first ones I have tried and I will always reach towards it. The coverage is nice, it never looks cakey on me. The shade works well with my skin tone. I dont really like the applicator because I feel like my foundation gets all up in it but I'm not sure. Its not a big deal though.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
I currently have this product that I leave in my Carry around makeup bag. So I basically use it when I just need a touch up under the eyes and I have to say that I like the formula I think it is good but my sponge tip is so caked and nasty that I don't feel like it applies very well anymore!
Alexa Z.
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of, if not my favorite drugstore concealers ever! It is super easy to apply and even more easier to blend!! It is buildable if you want to apply more but to me there is no need to apply more than one coat. I have purchased this product so many times! I also use it as an eyeshadow primer. It is very long lasting!
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Review for: Fair more...
It has decent coverage to start but after a few hours in sinks into my fine lines and looks terrible. I noticed it happens more in high humidity which is 90% of the year where I live. I won't but it again.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I didn't care for this as a concealer. It has one of those twist up dispensers and I feel like you can very easily over turn those and waste product. The spongey applicator on top gets very clogged with product as well and I feel like it's a breeding ground for bacteria. It's also not as full coverage as I would have liked so it's a pass for me.
Markarjae P.
Los Angeles
Review for: Golden more...
The product was amazing it did cover my dark spots it was full coverage and long lasting it covered shine and I didn’t feel the need to blot afterwards. I don’t think the product was sanitary if your a working make up artist because there is no separate brush to use and it’s hard to keep cleaning the tip of the applicator.
Lily G.
Los Angeles, CA
The coverage is buildable - but it does its job at covering dark circles. The packaging could be better, but it is convenient to carry around in your bag and what not. It looks great when used to blend with a beauty blender. I keep purchasing it because not only is it affordable but is a great drugstore concealer overall.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?