BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
marissa l.
Irvine, CA
I'm not one who really uses concealer but when I do, this is my go to! It does a great job of actually erasing dark circles. I find myself using this product to prime my eyelids. The applicator is one of my favorites. I'm almost finished with this product and will have to buy a new one very soon.
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Medium more...
As a makeup artist I love this concealer, I do wish it was cleaner the little ball you aren't really able to use it on everyone's face. Bad applicator and the color varieties are very few. I suggest they extend the color range because as of now I'm not able to wear a concealer I like that could be an everyday concealer for me.
Cheyanna S.
Review for: Other more...
This really is a great concealer for a drugstore product. I like the thin consistency. However it still creases on me and doesn't last long at all. I think it's best over heavier foundations for brightening the under eyes. I won't be repurchasing any time soon but if/when I do I will probably try the yellow neutralizer shade.
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
I love this, it conceals my dark circles under my eyes pretty well for the most part. I have very dark under eye circles and this doesn't cover them completely but does pretty well considering the price. I only use it for under my eyes but you could use it for other things too. I definitely recommend for how inexpensive it is
Influenster M.
This concealer is another one of my all time favorites. I think it comes pretty close to taste shape tape, this is just at the drugstore or in the drugstore side of ulta. I think the blend ability of this is out of this world amazing and it gives you full coverage. This is a great choice if you need a full coverage concealer and you're on a budget.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer it's light weight and don't feel valet. It's great for dark under eyes and fine lines. I can't say anything bad about this concealer. It's long lasting and affordable.. I will definitely be buying this again.
Alex D.
Jay, ME
This concealer is one of my favorites at the drug store! It's very affordable which is great! I love the sponge applicator at the top it makes it so easy to put on a even amount of product very fast! It won't crease on you at all it is a little sticky but it's not bad.
Irlanda M.
Phoenix
Maybelline New York has the best drugstore concealer! It is so full coverage works almost as great as big brand products and it's so affordable! The applicator could definitely use some work I feel like the sponge eats up a lot of the product and speeds up the process of you running out but I still swear by it!
Karlee W.
So far my favorite concealer! I usually have to search for something new every time I run out just because I have such dark circles under my eyes. I totally recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. Only down side of it is the little sponge applicator, I'm not crazy about it.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium, Honey more...
Probably the best drug store concealer out there. I've recently strted using this and i see what people are talking about. The coverage is just amazing and it doesn't crease which is why i love it oohhh so much
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?