BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
marissa l.
Irvine, CA
I'm not one who really uses concealer but when I do, this is my go to! It does a great job of actually erasing dark circles. I find myself using this product to prime my eyelids. The applicator is one of my favorites. I'm almost finished with this product and will have to buy a new one very soon.
Jenny G.
El Paso, Texas
Love This Concealer, hides the dark circles & spreads out evenly. Easy to buy at you local pharmacy & your good to go. ❤️Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Medium more...
As a makeup artist I love this concealer, I do wish it was cleaner the little ball you aren't really able to use it on everyone's face. Bad applicator and the color varieties are very few. I suggest they extend the color range because as of now I'm not able to wear a concealer I like that could be an everyday concealer for me.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
One of my all time favorite concealer of all time. It's amazingly with the sponge applicator it has full coverage and it is amazing I have bought dozens of these I absolutely love it and I will use it time and time and time again I highly recommend it.
Crystal H.
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer. It is my go to. I like to try a lot of different ones but I always go back to this one. It's perfect for my sensitive and combination skin. It isn't to heavy and very easy to blend out. It doesn't react funny to any of my foundations and it last all day without getting weird and patchy. 100÷ recommend.
Rachel R.
Carson City, NV
I do like this concealer. It does help fight the signs of aging, which I'm suddenly quite inclined to do. It also has a great applicator tip, making it very easy to apply. However, I feel like it creases quite badly on my skin and has a bit of a greasier texture than I anticipated. It seems to be about a medium level coverage but does the trick.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
My favorite product ever! I am so happy that I discovered this. I use this on my face everyday, as the only thing that I wear. It has enough coverage to cover every blemish, and you can easily wear this by itself. I don't even wear foundation anymore, just this! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for maximum coverage, without a caky makeup look.
Susan D.
I love this concealer. I can't say I've seen any reduction to my dark circles but it covers so nicely and is very easy to apply. It lasts pretty well if I don't wipe it off. It is buildable. It also covers other skin imperfections perfectly. I would recommend this.
Ava R.
Review for: Honey more...
Great concealer! Looks very nice on the skin! It lasts a long time. It is easy to blend! The only thing I did not like is how long it took to get the product out! All together it is a nice concealer and would recommend it to others.
Sandra L.
Brighton
Fab. Love this concealer I do wish they had more of a colour range but it is good for sculpting under the yes and cheekbones which is what I tend to use it for. It's super creamy and if I set it right after it doesn't tend to crease on me. Also the price is bloody great. ✨
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?