BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
I used this product for years before switching to a high end Concealer and I absolutely loved it. It worked amazing for highlighting my face. I did not blend with the actual product, I used a beauty blender and I recommend doing the same if you're using this product to highlight under your eyes, bridge of nose, copies bow, chin and four head.
Brianne R.
I was skeptical but tried this after seeing one of my favorite YouTubers, Rachhloves, use it in many of her tutorials. Her fair skin tone is similar to mine, and we have similar dark circles.

I was dubious of the thin consistency of this concealer, but I think its thinness is why it works. It allows for building light layers of just enough product. It's hard to overdo it, so it doesn't get cakey.

Per the YouTube tutorials, I purchased this in three shades: Neutralizer, my concealer shade (Fair), and Brightener. Applying the Neutralizer reduced my dark circles considerably, then I topped that with a tiny bit of Fair and blended. Adding a bit of Brightener in the inner corners and a touch on the brow bone made my whole eye area look more awake. Yes it's more steps, but my dark circles were completely gone, which almost never happens!

I love that these concealers contain skin nourishing ingredients so they're moisturizing, too. When set lightly with powder it lasted all day.
Kaylee D.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite concealer! I was blessed with dark circles thanks to my genetics, and it was really hard for me to find coverage that doesn't look unnatural but still gets rid of them. This does it, and with the drugstore price tag! It lasts me a long time, has a convenient sponge tip, and is totally blendable and buildable.
Cecily S.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is pretty good for the price and the packaging is really cute. But after applying the concealer and trying to wear it throughout the day it starts to show prominent lines under my eyes and separates my foundation making my skin look very dry in random areas. Could be my skin type and it could work better for others.
SILVIA M.
Salinas, CA
This is definitely one of the best drugstore concealers. It blends in very nicely to the skin and once you said it was translucent powder it does not move for Chris doing the day. This is what I'm currently using and I love it for every day use.
Olivia C.
I LOVE this concealer!! It is absolutely amazing. I am very very fair so I use it in fair and light. under my eyes. This does not cake or oxidize! It is amazing and easy to use and apply. This is one of my go to concealers. I would buy this again and again.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This formula for me was not that good. It didn't cover up well, seemed too thin and greasy, which it was to go under my eyes. My dark under eye spots still showed through and the makeup became cakey/greasy after a few hours. I've used other concealers and will continue to pay more for the concealers that do a better job like NARS and Tarte.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love this stuff! I use it everyday to conceal and high light. It's buildable and so creamy. To me, it's better than any high end concealer I've tried. The packaging is easy to use and you get so much product for your money. I have repurchased this over and over!
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This Concealer is great for under eye coverage and dark spots. I have used this Concealer for at least five years. The formula is creamy and blendable! The packaging is nice, although sometimes the application sponge can come off off the container. This is a nice price point, although if you use this daily it will not last long.
Nicole L.
Gardners
Review for: Brightener more...
i really love this concealer. i put it up with my usual concealer to help brighten and it works wonders. super full coverage but it 100% does what it claims and i notice a huge difference when it comes to brightening my under eye. i also don’t usually like the applicator on things but this one i’m in love with!!! 10/10 recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?