BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Bailey G.
Key West , FL
LIFE SAVER! Very skeptical about using drug store makeup. This concealer covers so well! I have very dark circles that are extremely hard to cover. This covers the same as my Mac concealer! And MUCH cheaper! Highly suggest if it works for me it'll work for you!!
Katherine D.
Santa Rita, Guam
THIS IS THE BEST CONCEALER IF YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES! OMG, I cannot stress enough how my dark circles have been and whenever i wake up and my foundation is already on, i have to look at my under eyes and i see how bad they are and immediately i go for the this product. Im almost running out and i need purchase a new one very soon
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I got this because the reviews said it was the dupe for tarte shape tape. I think its decent. The photo I posted shows how the conceler cover the ink on my skin. I feel like under my eyes is different. It looks like you can still see dark circles.
Yvette R.
This concealer is a great one for an affordable price. It is full coverage and I appreciate the sponge tip applicator for easy, quick application. It can crease at times in the under eye, maybe I haven't found the right setting powder.
Mayra G.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Medium more...
I can't figure this thing out. Sometimes it makes me feel stupid lol. I love the Maybelline fitme concealer. But this one is just complicated for some dumb reason. Its definitely my own fault. I refuse to let it go to waste so I keep using it but I think I just got the wrong shade. The applicator bugs me as well. I will keep trying!!!
Paige C.
Love this concealer, and not just for my undereyes. Its great for covering up my pigmentation and scars on my cheeks, and for my under eyes and dark circles.  I use the lightest shade, and it matches my skin tone. I wish there was one shade lighter so i could highlight with my concealer, so hopefully they make oe in the future.
Aliyah M.
Review for: Medium more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT GOES PERFECT WITH MY SKIN AND BLENDS IN NICELY WITH MY FOUNDATION. I JUST WISH INSTEAD OF THE FOAM APPLICATOR ON TOP THEY WOULD MAKE THIS INTO A PUMP FOR EASIER APPLICATION. THE PRICE IS GOOD I HAVE HAD THIS FOR ALMOST 5 MONTHS AND I BARELY AM AT THE MIDDLE BUT DO KEEP IN MINS I DONT USE THIS EVERYDAY.
Antonella R.
Sunrise Fl
It is quite good but I feel that I have not yet found my perfect concealer since I am dark circles but really this product is pretty good I think if you do not have dark circles as strong as mine it will work perfectly
Estefany N.
johnson city
I bought this twice and returned it twice. I hoped it would work the second time since I had tried so many concealers but this just seeped into my tiny eye wrinkles and was not good to me. Great price and easy to apply with the puffy ball.
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
My friend gave this to me because it wasn't doing well with her skin. It covers up my dark circles perfectly. One con is that I do not like the sponge at the end for some reason. The packaging is nice and this is something that I will buy again. I recommend this product for people that have dark circles and that are on a budget.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?