BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Ericka R.
Avondale
Review for: Light more...
I love this product!!! I have tried higher end concealers but keep coming back to this one.  It is great for the price and definitely does the job.  I find that it works best alone and not on top of foundation because it can look cakey if you are not careful or if you use too much product.  I definitely recommend it.
megan p.
san angelo
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this concealer so much. I recommend this to everyone especially if you’re on a budget. I told my mom to get it a couple weeks and she did now when i just need to cover some things on my face i go and steal it from her 😂😂 If you are on a budget or you don’t want to spend lots of money on makeup this is definitely the right choice.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I got to try this and I must say I really didn't like how it worked. I didn't see any difference in the circles. However that might be also because I also need to drink plenty of water to get rid of dark circles not use and amazing concealer.
Cynayah B.
Omg this product is my holy grail like my ride or die concealer. It's so buildable, goes on smoothly, blends out, no scent, sets greats, does not crease, long lasting, and different color choices. I would definitely recommend this product. I'm a continuous buyer and I always will be, this was one of the first beauty products I've gotten and I have never turned back.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I got this because the reviews said it was the dupe for tarte shape tape. I think its decent. The photo I posted shows how the conceler cover the ink on my skin. I feel like under my eyes is different. It looks like you can still see dark circles.
Nichole A.
Spearman
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is a game changer for me! It covers my under eyes really great. I was not a fan of the sponge at first but it definitely grew on me! I defenetly recommend this product if you are looking for a medium to full coverage look!
Estefany N.
johnson city
I bought this twice and returned it twice. I hoped it would work the second time since I had tried so many concealers but this just seeped into my tiny eye wrinkles and was not good to me. Great price and easy to apply with the puffy ball.
Tatiana L.
I seen everyone raving about this product so I decided to give it a try & it wasnt the best concealer. I didnt really like the sponge applicator i felt like it was soaking up most of the product. It also was too dry for my skin & creased a lot.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY
My favorite brand of drug store concealers.  This works better than a lot of the higher end concealers.  I was pleasantly surprised my how well it works.   The sponge on the end makes application and blending a breeze.  It holds well and covers my dark circles under my eyes really good.  Recommend to others.
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
My friend gave this to me because it wasn't doing well with her skin. It covers up my dark circles perfectly. One con is that I do not like the sponge at the end for some reason. The packaging is nice and this is something that I will buy again. I recommend this product for people that have dark circles and that are on a budget.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?