BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Brandy C.
GLEN ROGERS
I love the feel and look, it goes on after a few hours  and still looks good BUT IT IS NOT A PRODUCT FOR LIGHT SKINNED PEOPLE! It doesn't matter if you buy the lightest shade it;s very dark on me and super orange!I use it to prime my eyelids here and there but I wont be buying this product again unless they get a lighter color variety.
Sarah C.
This is a really good concealer. I recommend buying from an ulta or a store that allows testers because the color on the outside can be a little misleading. The dispenser is the best part of this product. It is brush like so even when you put it on you're starting the blending process. It's really easy to blend out and little goes A LONG way. Make sure to put very little to begin with and then move up as necessary because if not you'll end up with a bit of a mess.
Kaitlin F.
Review for: Brightener, Medium, Neutralizer, Fair more...
So in certain seasons my skin you know I'm tan but pails out in the winter but it's like tan. This product is nice because it blocks any acne my dark under circles and I would recommend this other people who have dark spots in the dark under circles because it helps with that and wrinkles because it color correct and has really good coverage
Emily H.
Winthrop
My favorite everyday concealer. Easy to apply with the built in sponge. I use this for my under eyes and it erases my dark circles. I blend it out with a stippling brush and the finish is beautiful! Does not settle into fine lines and seems to stay on almost all day. Have purchased multiple tubes and always find myself reaching for it again!
Katelynn D.
I'm very picky when it comes to concealers, let alone drugstore concealers but I honestly love his product so much. It's such an easy product to work with, as it has beautiful blend ability. It gives a nice medium-full coverage. The only con about this product is I tend to find it crease easily which causes my makeup to look not as seamless.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Medium more...
I am very picky on concealers because they don't always seem to work for me and are very hard to find for a reasonable cost! But OMG this has saved my life and my bank lol. It has amazing coverage and smells great and creamy. Blends nicely without caking and streaking! Ill be honest Ive used as a full foundation once and OMG AMAZING!
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I've just recently discovered this product and love it. I have tried many concealers with moderate success but this one is amazing. It covers beautifully, doesn't crease and stays until I take it off. It has become my absolute new favorite.
Gabby M.
morgan city
Review for: Sand more...
It was smooth and easy to use and easy to find my shade it, i like that it came with the sponge tip which is really easy for applications but sometimes its easy to put too much product Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
cassy y.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this product after hearing so many amazing reviews, but it was just okay for my skin type. I felt that my dry skin would show through after a couple of hours and the product would settle in my creases. I also felt that I wasted product by using the applicator, but overall, it's not a terrible concealer. It just did not work for me.
Brittany P.
Walland, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
This is the BEST drug store concealer I have ever used! My mom recommended it to me and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. It goes on so smoothly and it lasts all day! Great coverage as well. Doesn’t feel heavy or make my face feel oily. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?