BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Brittany P.
Walland, TN
Review for: Ivory more...
This is the BEST drug store concealer I have ever used! My mom recommended it to me and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else. It goes on so smoothly and it lasts all day! Great coverage as well. Doesn’t feel heavy or make my face feel oily. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Medium more...
I am very picky on concealers because they don't always seem to work for me and are very hard to find for a reasonable cost! But OMG this has saved my life and my bank lol. It has amazing coverage and smells great and creamy. Blends nicely without caking and streaking! Ill be honest Ive used as a full foundation once and OMG AMAZING!
Nichole D.
Review for: Ivory more...
This one really works great if you have dark circles under your eyes. This with the neutralizer one do wonders. I personally like to remove the little sponge that comes on top and use my finger I found that it works better plus the sponge gets yucky. I love this one.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Review for: Ivory more...
It worked as a concealer but after using it a few times i noticed it start to burn with application and then under my eyes would become puffy.  It was long lasting, nice packagain, and would be great for someone without sensitive skin.  I will not buy it again.  Also you will need to mix with foundation when done concealing.
Katelynn D.
I'm very picky when it comes to concealers, let alone drugstore concealers but I honestly love his product so much. It's such an easy product to work with, as it has beautiful blend ability. It gives a nice medium-full coverage. The only con about this product is I tend to find it crease easily which causes my makeup to look not as seamless.
Alyssa L.
Watertown
I like this concealer a lot! It offers a good amount of coverage and it’s always the first thing I put on after my primer! It works well under foundation for me. I do primer, this concealer, foundation and follow up with another concealer if needed! But with this concealer it’s normally not needed! Lightweight coverage for my dark circles!
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I've just recently discovered this product and love it. I have tried many concealers with moderate success but this one is amazing. It covers beautifully, doesn't crease and stays until I take it off. It has become my absolute new favorite.
Luana R.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Brightener more...
I love maybelline EVERYTHING! It's my favorite drug store brand. From concealer to mascaras, foundations etc. I like this concealer, it isn't full coverage though. I would say medium coverage but I do like how it feels on and the applicator as well. I usually use the FIT ME concealer from this line, definitely more coverage than this one!
cassy y.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried this product after hearing so many amazing reviews, but it was just okay for my skin type. I felt that my dry skin would show through after a couple of hours and the product would settle in my creases. I also felt that I wasted product by using the applicator, but overall, it's not a terrible concealer. It just did not work for me.
Ali W.
This product changed my life. Under $5 and it makes a world of a difference! I am by no means a makeup buff, so when I say this product is easy to use, I mean it. I apply it under my eyes (in a triangle shape), down my nose, on my chin, and on my forehead, and then apply my foundation over it. Blends so well and give you that 'glowy' look!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?