BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I've tried this product several times and I like it I don't love it but I like it! It is easy to blend and sits on the skin nicely but it just doesn't have as great of coverage as I would like! I think it is a great drugstore Concealer if you aren't trying to go high end so I definitely think it's worth it for the price, you can't beat it!
Nichole D.
Review for: Ivory more...
This one really works great if you have dark circles under your eyes. This with the neutralizer one do wonders. I personally like to remove the little sponge that comes on top and use my finger I found that it works better plus the sponge gets yucky. I love this one.
sarah a.
Spokane Vly, WA
I can not speak more highly about this product. Its got the perfect texture at the perfect price. I use it mostly for my dark circles since Ive got pretty bad ones and its done nothing but wonders for me. One this I would recommend is buying the smaller size and not the larger one. I don't know if its the shape or maybe the formula is diffirent (who knows) but it just doesn't work as well.
Jacquelyn C.
This is my go-to concealer! There's a reason it's recommended as the top drug store concealer! It's super creamy, thick, and stays! Other concealers I've tried have been too translucent but this definitely isn't! I use this daily and will continue to!
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I absolutely love this product as a brightener.  I tend to use it after I put on some sort of eye cream.  I also tend to have very dark circles under my eye.  the combination of the two work so great.  It's also very useful to contour with.  It doesn't look cakey at all.  I highly recommend you give this a try!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Talk about magic eraser lol long story short i went into my local walgreens after seeing so many reviews of this product on youtube i tell the woman i need the perfect shade to cover the bags under my eyes and she hands me this shade and tube i take it home test it out i come back the next day and see the same woman i tell her give me 5 more.
Codiejo F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
As I saw a lot of beauty influsers trying this I had to get my hands on this. The first time I used this product I thought it was broken. But it turned out you just have to really keep trying the dial for it to really come out. I liked the way it looked on me. But I felt I had to build up the product due to little coming out at a time.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
This is an awesome concealer. It has wonderful coverage where I need it for dark circles. It's so simple blend. The packaging is small and simple. For me it feels like it long lasting. This is my go to when I need to cover up certain areas.
Gabby M.
morgan city
Review for: Sand more...
It was smooth and easy to use and easy to find my shade it, i like that it came with the sponge tip which is really easy for applications but sometimes its easy to put too much product Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Dani E.
Buford, GA
To keep it simple, this concealer is a must have. I am not one to really reach for drugstore products since they mostly let me down, but this concealer is up there with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Tarte Shape Tape. I will 100% continue to purchase this.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?