BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jennifer D.
I used to really like this product for coving dark circles, very creamy and easy to use. They also come in different shades and different tones depending on your degree of circles. The only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars is because I felt like the formula could of been a bit thicker and I didn't like how it would smudge off. I'm sure it could easily be fixed with a setting spray though !
Ellie A.
Woodstock GA
Review for: Ivory more...
This is an excellent product for anyone who suffers from under eye bags. I am 20, but I have the bags of someone twice my age, and it worked miracles. My one complaint is that after a few weeks, the brush sponge thing got all gummy and so I had to rip it off, use my own cosmetic sponge and apply liquid concealer straight from the bottle.
Soneath L.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite concealer! This product is great if you want to have a natural looking makeup and you can also build up the coverage to your desire. But I got to say, this is one great product to try if you are looking for a drugstore brand that would give you the quality of a highend makeup.
jɑckҽlyn v.
Hesperia
Feels like a high end product to me. One of my favorite drugstore concealers.. covers imperfections and it is also long lasting, the applicator is easy to use and product blends easily! Recommend it to all skin types
Carley P.
placerville
This product is seriously amazing. I have used this for my dark circles for 4+ years. I have bad dark under eyes so it’s important for me to find a great concealer and this definitely works great. I just recently switched to the Maybelline master conceal and I love that as well. It’s good to switch it up a bit and I’m a big fan of maybelline products!! I would recommend these products to all my friends!!
Aryanna J.
Schenectady , NY
this is my holy grail concealer.  I have rebought the product multiple times. the makeup applicator is very unique and makes it easy to apply the perfect amount. it gives a good amount of coverage and brightens up the skin. I love how it doesn't seep into the creases/wrinkles on the skin. I love love love this product and I definitely recommend
Jina P.
I wanted to love this product so badly. At first I was in love, it covered my dark circles instantly and blended very well with my foundation. However, after about two weeks of use, my applicator broke off from the case. Without the sponge applicator at the top, it is hard to use the product. I did not drop it either, it just broke off.
Leilani R.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
One of the best concealers at the drugstore. Lightweight, buildable coverage that will stay put ALL DAY if set correctly with a loose powder. I would suggest setting with Coty Airspun or Laura Mercier Translucent powder. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting PowderCoty Airspun Loose Face Powder
Tammy N.
San Jose
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I know a lot of people rave about this product but it did not work out for me at all. It picked up on my drier skin. The color payoff is great though. I can only use this to conceal the bottom of my eyebrows and then I'll wipe away with a cotton swab. I don't recommend this for people with drier skin unless you use a thick layer or moisturizer.
Michelle H.
Laramie, WY
Really great concealer! Saw it being used in a lot of drug-store makeup tutorials and decided to try it. I got the lightest one for my pale skin. Did really well covering up my under-eye circles and held up well throughout the day. I really like the sponge-like applicator, though it does seem to absorb a lot of the product. Would purchase again!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?