BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I usually wear this in the summer and love it whenever I don't want to wear foundation because it has nice coverage! The only downside is the sponge that I think could cause breakouts if applied straight to skin so I usually just use my hands to put it on.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Sand more...
I thought this would be amazing, but I’m not blown away just yet. It’s not bad, don’t get me wrong, but it’s just not that full coverage. And the way they market it, it sounds like it will erase everything! It goes on smooth and stays on well, but the coverage isn’t the best in my opinion. I can find other concealers for cheaper that work better in my opinion.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Neutralizer, Fair more...
I’m indifferent with this product (I like it for different reasons).
I DO like this product which is why I gave it 4 stars. I like it for it’s very creamy, easy, and the blendability it has when you use it under your eyes. I think it does great at not looking cakey and giving a natural look as well especially if you like natural make up. However, I don’t think it has enough coverage compared to Nars Radient Creamy Concealer, LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Conceal, etc.) and it doesn’t brighten enough for my liking. I sometimes feel like I need to set it with translucent powder because it moves on my skin just a bit. It also does not work with people who have (very) dark circles. It doesn’t cancel out the purple/blue from your under eyes and feels like I need to use a corrector under it still. The Neutralizer color works great for people who have very little dark circles. If you have (heavy) dark circles, I recommend using a corrector first and then going in with any of the concealer but the Neutralizer.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 15.0px}

That being said, I do love this product for that natural look but when I am going to special events or want more coverage/going heavier with my make up, I will skip this and use something else. The sponge surprisingly works really well at blending under your eyes but I feel like it holds up a lot of the concealer at times. I usually rip the sponge off and apply it with the wet sponge or a concealer brush.
Carolyn M.
I tried this concealer because it was very highly reviewed on this app. From all the positive reviews I expected to be blown away by this product. It goes on nicely but once blended out I always feel the need to add more because my eye bags are still not covered. That may also be because I bought it in the shade "brightener" because none of the skin tone shades were left. I may try it out again in the correct shade I need but until then i'm probably going to stick to trying out new concealers.
Lyanne L.
I never re-buy makeup products. Once I finish a product, I go and replace it with a new one because I like to try things but I re-bought this one. It is just so great. It covers well, it blends well and it is build-able. It also doesn't dry up the undereye or cracks up, on the contrary; it makes the undereye area very luminous and flawless-looking
Bithi's P.
It's blend able, the applicator is nice but maybe a little messy. I really enjoyed anyway. I like how it just glides on and then you can blend it in with your finger. I would recommend trying it out if you need more of a full coverage concealer. They have a few different color so you can have one for your under eyes and one for the rest your face.
Crystal C.
New York
Review for: Medium more...
I think like most people I swear by this product. It is great to blend with a beauty blender/sponge. It has great coverage. Super affordable. But the only downside to the product is the application. I think it's not the most sanitary way to apply makeup so I took off the sponge and squeeze the product out and apply it to the back of my hand instead!
Jesus M.
Overall very good product, decent size and a good price. Even though the product isn't meant for covering scars I put it on my surgery scar and it covered it. I'll post before and after pictures, although i would recommend this as a scar cover because it's meant for your face as concealer it probably won't last on a scar just showing everyone how it covers! 🙂
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Review for: Honey more...
For a drug store product, it does wonders.  I could not find my tarte concealer so I used this one.  I really liked it and it lasts long.  It is extremely affordable too!  I like to use this product when I have to wake up early and you can see that I am tired.  It gets rid of the dark circles!  I would recommend this product!
Nesha P.
This concealer works wonders! It does the trick, right price and its buildable! You can add on top without the extra makeup added on looking chunky or uneven. It's better than the alternatives because it actually stays on! No need to reapply it. I just feel as though it does the trick and there isn't a real reason to buy the more expensive brands.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?