BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Mindy D.
Greenville, NH
Review for: Light more...
For the cost, this foundation was by far my most favorite! I remember it being so easy to apply. The color matched perfect with my skin tone, and blending was super easy. I found that it was great on combination skin and would be perfect for dry skin because of the moisturizing properties. The coverage was amazing. GREAT for budding makeup gurus!
Nabilah N.
Nashville, TN
This is the best concealer from drugstore. It does not look cakey at all. It is very easy to blend. It does not have thick consistency. Is is very easy to make it full coverage. Better alternative for high end since concealer tend to run out faster.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Love using this stuff to brighten up my eyes! I feel refreshed and more awake looking when I add this to my morning routine. It's easy to blend and works great with other products. I will be buying again.
Jean S.
Plainwell
Review for: Fair more...
Maybelline Age Rewind Instant Dark Circle Concealer is a product I would definitely repeat-buy. It goes on super smoothly due to the sponge applicator. You twist the barrel to push the product into the sponge tip. There is good control of the product as you twist- no oozing and waste. The product hides darkness well in the eye area and blends easily.
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I like the fact that the applicator was a sponge and how it twisted up and product with come through onto the sponge. I also like that they have a great color selection in these. Having the sponge applicator makes it really easy to apply it but not blend it in unless you twist up very little product. You do need ri set it right after or it will crease some, but has great coverage and is affordable
Jaye'Lynn s.
Inkster, MI
Review for: Tan more...
FINALLY they extended the shade range. Now I feel like I’m apart
Of the cool kids club. They still can’t extend it even more... I always heard good things about this concealer and when they extended it I ran to Walmart and omg I tried it and instantly fell in love everything that it claims it does is true!!! Maybelline! You did that! So full coverage!
Nicole R.
Review for: Fair more...
I really like the performance of this product, but the shade selection could use some love. Fair is a bit too light for me, but Light is too dark. I have been using this as an eyeshadow primer because it is too light for my face. It has helped my eyeshadow stay 10+ hours and my eyeshadow even survived a 1.5 mile walk in 90* weather with 50% humidity.
Kaytlyn C.
I just want to say, I know that I am very late on trying this, but this is the best drug store concealer I've ever used. It covers all of your under eye circles and the purple discoloration, and is very opaque. I was iffy about buying it because I'm pretty cheap and it is a kind of small tube, but you don't need that much and it it so worth the money(:
Yasmeen D.
Hernando, MS
Review for: Medium more...
This product is so comparable to the tarte shape tape. I find myself reaching for this just as much as I do my higher end concealers. The price point is BOMB! Anyone would love this full coverage concealer! Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Sophia A.
For my undereye circles, I prefer something that's on the creamier side. This maybelline concealer is my holy grail under eye concealer! I've bought at least three of these. it covers SO WELL without be cakey! It blends out and has a natural finish. Totally recommend! You'll be hooked!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?