BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Verónica V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This concealer is one of my favorites. To me personally, I did not have the problem that It settled in my fine lines, it lasts for many hours, although it does not say that it is of long lasting, personally, I could compare it with that of mac Prolong wear, the only thing that I do not I like very much that it is a bit expensive to be a drugstore product.
Susan W.
Dallas
Review for: Ivory more...
I don’t like the application clicking makes me crazy and seems wasteful but the price is low enough not to matter. It gives coverage and is buildable I like that it has skin care in it. I’m still in the process of trying this product. I need a full week of usage before I can recommend to anyone check back later and I’ll update.
Layla S.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite holy grail concealer. They come in different undertones, and the consistency is so smooth. I work pretty quick to blend it in but I’ve never had a problem with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I use Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder over it and it looks FLAWLESS. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND THE MENTIONED PRODUCTS.
Emily N.
Virginia Bch, VA
There is so much hype surrounding this product, that I was skeptical. The first time I used it, I felt like it wore off right away. But the second time I used it, I was sure to set it with a powder, and it was great! I wouldn't say it's buildable, but if you want something easy for under the eyes, I'd recommend this, as long as you set with powder.
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
This was the first concealer i've ever used and i FREAKING love it. I love how it has a sponge on top, it makes it really easy to apply. It lasts all day long, past 8 hours. I've tried many other drugstore concealers like the maybelline fit me, but i do not like it as much as this one as it creases more. I will buy it again and again. Highly recommend it!!
Olivia C.
This is one of my all time favorite concealers to throw on under my eyes and highlight my face. I set it with my powder but I have never seen it crease. This does cover my redness under my eyes whenever I use it. I have only used fair and light. I have gone through three of these!
Kesh B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I have used this for years and I have even used it for a super light foundation. It covers your under eyes so well! Thats what I love about it. Other under eye concealers arent as light weight as this one. I would def recommend this to someone who is looking for a light weight under eye concealer.
Alejandra P.
This is a great product. I have very extreme dark circles and this works better for me than products that are 10x the price, and believe me I've tried everything. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
lizzy d.
Conway
Review for: Brightener more...
i have this concealer right now and it’s not at all worth how much it was for a drug store concealer. first off the sponge is not very hygienic and second the sponge applicator soaks up all the product and i always end up not having much concealer on my face.. overall i think you could find a better drug store concealer and probably for a little cheaper
Sonisha R.
Review for: Brightener more...
I absolutely love this! It covers my dark spots so well. I love the spongey applicator top. The clicking thing is super annoying when it’s brand new. I lost count on how many times I had to click for it to finally release product. It does hold my concealer well. I also use this as an eyeshadow base and it is perfect for that. I’ve repurchased many times.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?