BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This is a cult favorite for a reason. I am a Sephora addict and usually avoid drug store products (only bc I can’t find good enough dupes) BUT this is a staple in my makeup bag. As a concealer it gives great coverage without being too cakey or chalky. It blends well and works great as a first step under powder or on top of a liquid foundation to conceal / contour. I love it!
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
Review for: Fair more...
I love this stuff!!! It’s so inexpensive, can be found just about anywhere and truly works. I personally pull the sponge off of the top because I feel that it wastes some product and there isn’t much in there, but it’s a great coverage. I’ve gone through 3 so far! Also, the shade range is very good.
Kimberly D.
This is hands down one of my favorite concealers. That gives good coverage and it's a drugstore item that can be found at any CVS, Walgreens, Walmart etc. The price of this product is wonderfully affordable and is better than a high brand name concealer.
Marta V.
this concealer has great coverage and is so affordable! It's definite a go to when I'm putting make up on. It's so good that I sometimes have used it as a foundation! make sure to set it with powder and spray because it tends to be a little watery and really transferable if you don't!
Jimena D.
Review for: Brightener more...
I have extreme dark circles and I don’t like to use foundation on my face every day and let me tell you that this works great! The age rewind concealer works better for me than products that are more expensive. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice. Just pat it instead of rubbing it, it will blend better. I recommend it 100%
Maia C.
I really enjoyed the coverage that this provided me with and I didn't find that it creased on my under eyes throughout the day. However, I consistently felt that it burned under my eyes where I was applying it. If you have very sensitive eyes like myself then I probably wouldn't recommend it but if not or if you can get over that fact, it is a nice concealer.
Melissa A.
Riverside , CA
Horrible! It was recommended on one of those beauty websites and it was not great at all, number one it hurts, it literally stings my underye when I apply it and then use my beauty blender to blend then it disappears. What is the point of using concealer it if doesn't actually conceal anything? I wanted to choose 0 stars but it wouldn't let me.. so 1 star
Alexis M.
Chula vista, CA
The best concealer I've tried. I was on the hunt for a the perfect concealer a couple years ago. I stopped the search after trying this. It has a satin/matte finish and doesn't crease much. Of course when you set it with powder it doesn't crease at all. I won't try a new concealer after finding this one. It works perfectly for me. Also, it is full coverage.
Kaycee S.
Rock Springs, WY
I love this concealer. I was introduced into the world of concealers with this specific product. A friend of mine recommended it to me and I am glad that I purchased it. It really reduces how visual my dark circles are, which I tend to have a lot of. I will be repurchasing this in the future!
Briana L.
Mountain Home, AR
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer has changed my life for the better! I used to use this concealer when I was younger and didn't seem to enjoy it very much. As I have moved into my 20's I LOVE this stuff! I have super dark under eye circles and this concealer will completely cover them!

Depending on which shade you get, you can also use it as a highlighter.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?