BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Hannah D.
East Hampton, NY
This stuff rocks. I use it every morning. I usually keep it in my bag if i need it. I have really dark under eyes and this completely changes it. you can add as much as you want for no matter the darkness of your under eyes. i would buy this product again.
heidy b.
Washington, DC
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I am going to be completely honest, because i feel sometimes we read things get excited and then we spend our money for nothing... i am really conflicted with product.. i reed all this amazing reviews and tried the concealer...and it was a disaster! it was watery, it did not last, and i felt that it didn't cover even half of my under eye dark circles.
Paola T.
Terrace Doral, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great product. I have very extreme dark circles and this works better for me than products that are 10x the price, and believe me I've tried everything. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I think it's a decent drugstore product. Okay for quick cover ups or to leave in your makeup bag for "just in case" stuff but I cannot use this to cover my under eyes. It leaves them looking dry and dull. I initially really liked this product but after a month of use, that seemed to change on me. Maybe the formula was old? Not sure but I wouldn't buy this again.
Christin C.
thomasville
I remember this being my very first concealer and for a beginner and a more experienced makeup user it's a great product! I really love the applicator actually. I thought the sponge it has was going to be too rough and pokey but it wasn't at all. The coverage is excellent and would really recommend this concealer to a person looking for an affordable option.
Meredith B.
This is one of the best drug store concealers I've ever used. It's buildable, but doesn't even need to be. The packaging has a turn knob, in order to get the product onto the applicator. It's very long lasting and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I wanted to love this product as much as everyone else did but i just couldn't .  All the reviews seem to be so great however thia did bot work well on my dadk circles. I have extreme dark circles and i have to apply a corrector before i can apply any concealer . This concealer did not last long on my undereye and creased. Not my fav drugstore concealer.
Hannah C.
I wanted to like this cult-favorite, but I just couldn't. I found it to be greasy and pretty much transparent on my dark under eye circles. It also creased and wasn't very long lasting. I'm also not a fan of the packaging, as it just feels weird to use the same sponge every day, so I ended up taking it off. Overall, it just didn't live up to the hype for me.
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
This is a drugstore staple in the makeup community. It's creases a bit, but the coverage is great and very buildable. The packaging is odd, the sponge is just a breading ground for germs and it's soaks up so much product. I suggest pulling the sponge off!!
Miranda&Natalie A.
This concealer is my favorite! Im not a fan of the sponge tip so I use a brush. Its creamy and applies so smooth. Its not too thick and it feels so light on the skin. Its blends easily. Pretty flawless coverage for drugstore makeup! I am in love with this product 100% and would recommend to anyone. Its so worth every penny, everybody needs to own this product!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?