BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1979)
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Everyone I know, including beauty gurus, are stuck on Tarte's Shape Tape, but with this affordable option, I don't know how anyone can be! It is so perfect for not only concealing, but highlighting as well.

It basically removes all of the creases under my eyes and it makes my skin look so smooth. I set it with NYX powder and it stays all day.
Mariel D.
Manitowoc, WI
Review for: Light more...
This a great concealer. My fave so far. Has good coverage and doesn’t cause any problems for me. I’ve been using this for about 6months now. I honestlu haven’t bought any other products for concealer since I got this because I love the way it conceals!
Olivia C.
This is one of my all time favorite concealers to throw on under my eyes and highlight my face. I set it with my powder but I have never seen it crease. This does cover my redness under my eyes whenever I use it. I have only used fair and light. I have gone through three of these!
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
Review for: Fair more...
One of my favorite drugstore concealers! I used it to highlight and conceal under my eyes as well as any spots around my face. The coverage is really nice and it has a natural finish and feels very lightweight. The only downside is that the applicator on the top eats a lot of product, and sometimes makes it hard to tell how much product you're dispensing.
Alyssa S.
Review for: Light, Neutralizer, Brightener more...
These were pretty affordable. Sadly this company test on animals so I will not be repurchasing these. They applied nicely to the face and under eye. The blend-ability was okay nothing amazing if they aren't set with powder they crease. The coverage was okay as well, they didn't cover up intense redness and with some blemishes it just made them look cakey.
Stephanie l.
It's my holy grail! You need it. We all need it. I love that it applies so easily, so smoothly. It's definitely build-able and it works with almost all foundations and primers. It's not forgiving on oily skin though. So I just avoid those areas now, but I love it.
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is one of my favorite concealers from the drugstore. A friend recommended it to me and its amazing! I don't really have dark circles or discoloration under my eyes which I feel this concealer might not be the best to cover up dark circles but for me it looks flawless. I have used it with many different foundations and with all of them it looks great!
Katherine B.
Love this product! It's the only concealer I use. It doesn't look cakey and really helps cover up my dark circles (which are usually pretty bad). Super easy to use. It's also great to use for highlighting. I'm very pale (typically wear foundations porcelain shades) and use the illuminator shade.
Carrie M.
Review for: Fair more...
I really liked this concealer overall for coverage but did not really care for the applicator.
The sponge on the top can get pretty caked up. It did last all day and was easy to blend out. There is so many more color options now.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This is my favorite drugstore concealer, and I've tried a lot! The formula is super thin but very buildable to work with how much coverage you want! I recommend this more for undereyes because it hides dark circles very well, but it can also work for blemishes, and it lasts all day with no creases!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?