BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I am so happy that I stumbled across this product in the store a couple of years ago. I have a 3 year old, a student and work full time, so you can only imagine my bags. The coverage on this product is GREAT and the color selection is great. I chose this product as y every day wear, and also chose it over my high end products most of the time. I recommend this to everyone.
Valeria F.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Best concealer I have used yet to cover up my horrendous dark circles. Usually I use a color correcting shade under and then apply concealer. However, with this concealer I don't have to use anything else under which saves me time when I just want a quick look for the day. It is a little difficult to blend at times I will say that. Overall, I really like!
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Has such a smooth finish. Keeps my dark circles and other blemishes covered without making my face too cakey. I love how I can layer this without making my dry spots obvious.

Pro: Makes my skin look soft. Keeps my face bright and awake.
Con: Application process might get a little messy with the sponge when using it for a long time.

Repurchased 2 times.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
I love this stuff! It literally leaves a nice flawless finish, and makes it look like your wearing a $30.00 concealer. It's a good price too no more than 10. It does hide your under circles, and blends easily. I keep buying this stuff like there's no tomorrow! :)
Merchon B.
Rochester, NY
Being a mom, you have to have a go to for your bags.  This is it for me.  I actually bought an expensive concealer from Ulta and I just couldn't get it to work.  I saw someone on you tube who loves this product so I gave it a try.  I love the spongyness of the applicator, it covers really well and stays all day!  Drugstore make up for the win!
Bradyn A.
This is my go-to concealer. It's made for the eyes, and it helps cover my dark circles without being cakey. It goes on very smooth, and the applicator makes it so easy to blend. I love it on my eyes, but it also works for any discoloration on my face, as well.
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
Lovely, lightweight conceal that does a heavyweight job. PERFECT for summer no fuss looks. It makes you look fresh and rested, which as a working mom - I'm just not lol. It takes seconds to go from dark to flawless and set. Literally have spent a small fortune to find the perfect product and lo here she is for less than ten bucks. I would pay double. It's wonderful.
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
I get this product in the brightening shade and love it. It is comparable (and maybe better than) YSL Touche Eclat and MAC prep and prime radiant rose. I have dry skin with some under-eye dullness and this really perks up my face. I often use it on its own if I'm rushing out the door and don't have time for full makeup.
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Its ok. I personally think that if ur not careful, u can definitely over do it. But with real outside lighting, the product works soo well. I have natural blue bags under my eyes, so finding s product that works us difficult, so I use 3 different kinds. But not to the point where I look like its caked on. I live in the real world lol, I gotta look as natural as possible.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this for awhile now and I love that I can wear it with "full makeup" or just as a quick under eye concealer. The only thing I don't like is that it claims to help lessen undereye circles over time and I haven't seen a difference in my under eye circles overall.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?