BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Tori B.
Starkville, MS
I really like the coverage of this product, and it really does its job for undereye circles. It’s a little difficult to get any product at first with the twist applicator that spreads it onto a sponge. It ran out very quickly for me because I didn’t know how much I was using. I also was a little unimpressed by the shade range since for very pale ladies (like myself) and darker-skinned ladies there were very few options.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
This is such a great and affordable concealer. Before I used to buy expensive concealers that left my face looking cakey. This concealer is best for the under eye area but I like to also use a lighter shade to contour sometimes. It makes you looks so much more awake on days where your eyes are super baggy (I'm a college student. Trust me on this part). Set it with some powder and you're good to go for the day!
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
Its ok. I personally think that if ur not careful, u can definitely over do it. But with real outside lighting, the product works soo well. I have natural blue bags under my eyes, so finding s product that works us difficult, so I use 3 different kinds. But not to the point where I look like its caked on. I live in the real world lol, I gotta look as natural as possible.
Magali C.
Tustin, CA
I tried this because I heard a lot of good reviews about this but it didn't really work out for me. Coverage is good but I thought it took forever to turn and get the product out it also creased on me like crazy. It also dispenses alot and is difficult for me to control. For the price its not bad and maybe I didn't choose the right color for me but its just ok for me.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Has such a smooth finish. Keeps my dark circles and other blemishes covered without making my face too cakey. I love how I can layer this without making my dry spots obvious.

Pro: Makes my skin look soft. Keeps my face bright and awake.
Con: Application process might get a little messy with the sponge when using it for a long time.

Repurchased 2 times.
Wendy H.
It's amazing. Very light and high coverage. However the packaging is sometimes annoying. The product gets stuck between the twists if you don't use a considerable amount every time. I took off the puffs of mine to be able to put product on a brush. The lid cracks almost instantly if dropped but the product is so good. It can dry a bit though and get in creases.
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
I am so happy that I stumbled across this product in the store a couple of years ago. I have a 3 year old, a student and work full time, so you can only imagine my bags. The coverage on this product is GREAT and the color selection is great. I chose this product as y every day wear, and also chose it over my high end products most of the time. I recommend this to everyone.
Lea J.
San Diego, CA
This concealer is my holy grail. I use it everyday whether I am doing an everyday look or a going out look. It covers my dark circles great. Can be a little sheer at times but definitely build able. I have gone through many of these and will continue to buy !!!
Cassidy S.
I bought this after hearing a lot of great things about it. While I won't return it, I'm not overly impressed. The formula is very light in my opinion, and I don't think it would actually cover heavy dark circles. The shade range is also very limited. It does it's job as an under eye concealer if you want something really light, but it won't be a repurchase for me.
Stephanie D.
Mission, TX
This is the best dark circle corrector, & at a great price! I have been using this product for a while & my undereye circles are definitely improved. I hope they never change it. (I had a sample of Clinique's dark circle corrector concealer & it can't compare)
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?