BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1981)
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
Review for: Sand more...
This product is great for covering dark circles and redness around the nose. I use it without any setting powder but using it will definitely help it last longer. It doesn’t oxidize very much, blends very easily especially with its fluffy applicator, and the bottle lasts a very long time. The only bad thing is that it does not last very long throughout the day.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Brightener more...
I tend to buy more drug store makeup because it’s more in my budget range. I noticed lately that the older I’m getting I tend to have more skin issues like dark circles under my eyes and blemishes so I wanted something that would work and wouldn’t be expensive and this is it. I get great coverage and it blends well with out looking cakey. Also it’s totally affordable.
Grace H.
I am in love with this product. I heard a lot of good things about this product so I bought it. I love the sponge and it helps the concealer to not look cakey. I have only had this product for a couple of days and already it is my favorite concealer!!
Clara
Pretty good concealer. I bought this because Tati Westbrook recommended it. I had to use a ton of it to get nice coverage, also it creased so easily!! I would opt for NARS but that can be expensive. Maybelline fit me is much much better.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
I don't like this concealer! I think it has great coverage, but i hate the sponge applicator so much. The formula is not that bad but for me gets really greasy during the day and some how make my under eyes look weird. I am tan and i bought the shade Medium and it is very light for my skin, i don't know if they have a darker color but i haven't seen that never.
Madison T.
Pikeville, KY
I've always read and heard that this was the best drug store concealer. I didn't believe the hype until I tried it. It's so pigmented yet light weight. It's so easy to blend and get into the fine lines under your eyes. It's perfect for contouring your face without creating too heavy of a look. I love using this when the weather starts warming up because it's so breathable.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product!!! I won’t leave my house without it. It’s perfect for those who have dark circles (it’s been my problem since I was born probably). It’s very smooth on my skin and it works perfectly well with the blending sponge. A month ago I had a huge red pimple and this little fella worked magic, you couldn’t even see it! Definitely recommend it!
Maria M.
This is one of the best concealers. It covers imperfections and dark circles. It helps me cover the darkness under my eyes and I apply just a little but on my acne blemishes. I love using it. It does not crease on me and it provides great coverage. I have used many drugstore concealers, but this is one of my favorites. I love it. I am very happy with the results.
Kelly J.
Cleveland , OH
I think this is the best concealer that you can get for the price point its at. It has always been a quick and easy go to for me when I want a quick fix in concealing my dark circles or blemishes. I think that that applicator is nice initially, but later with continual use gets kinda gross and I worry about cleanliness because you can't really clean it well.
Emily S.
Review for: Ivory more...
I'm a fan of this concealer! I like the twist-top and sponge applicator, although you'll need to blend afterwards. The formula is definitely buildable. I was a little nervous about the hygiene aspect, but it seems that it is anti-microbial according to what I've read. I love that you can see how much is remaining in the bottle! I will probably purchase this again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?