BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Magali C.
Tustin, CA
I tried this because I heard a lot of good reviews about this but it didn't really work out for me. Coverage is good but I thought it took forever to turn and get the product out it also creased on me like crazy. It also dispenses alot and is difficult for me to control. For the price its not bad and maybe I didn't choose the right color for me but its just ok for me.
Wendy H.
It's amazing. Very light and high coverage. However the packaging is sometimes annoying. The product gets stuck between the twists if you don't use a considerable amount every time. I took off the puffs of mine to be able to put product on a brush. The lid cracks almost instantly if dropped but the product is so good. It can dry a bit though and get in creases.
Mary Jo M.
Brimfield, MA
Love at first use! I was wary because usually something with such great reviews can't live up to the expectation. I love the convenience of the application, color match is spot on for me and it never creases under my eyes. Brightens ups my whole undereye area!!
katherine s.
Love this product! Its very easy to use! I love how it has a sponge on the tip of it! It comes in different colors. The finish look is wonderful!! I don't know if its just me, but I feel like its more for dry skin because my face is oily when using it. Then again my face is just oily as it is. I recommend this product to you guys that need an affordable concealer!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I was searching for a cheaper/drugstore alternative to my NARS creamy concealer and decided to try this. While I loved how it looked in person, in bright flash pictures it does create a white flash or flash back. It is really creamy, brightening and did not settle into my fine lines. Plus you can't beat the price. Definitely understand why it is a cult favorite.
Jessica H.
I bought this after seeing all of the reviews online, and I'm pretty glad I did. It is great in covering up dark undereyes and bringing down redness. It applies nicely too, although sometimes I have to click it a lot to get the applicator going and I worry that too much product is just being soaked up and wasted. Overall a good concealer that I would repurchase.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Brightener more...
I tend to buy more drug store makeup because it’s more in my budget range. I noticed lately that the older I’m getting I tend to have more skin issues like dark circles under my eyes and blemishes so I wanted something that would work and wouldn’t be expensive and this is it. I get great coverage and it blends well with out looking cakey. Also it’s totally affordable.
Savannah R.
Mobile, AL
After hearing such great reviews about this product and running out of my old concealer (Maybelline Cover Stick), I decided to pick up the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, and give it a try! The main reason I was so interested in trying this product was because I heard it had a great formula, and did not crease. Since it's marketed towards older women, you would think that this would hold true. You wouldn't want concealer settling into any lines or wrinkles, and creasing. However, this is EXACTLY what I found this product to do. I'm 21 years old, and I have combination skin. I tend to get oily in my t-zone area throughout the day, but I have never had any problems with a concealer creasing on me before. Also, I do not have many wrinkles yet, but this concealer creased and found a way to settle into any small lines that I do have, and I found it very unflattering! I tried to make this concealer work by setting it with powder which helped a bit, but if you're not careful this could easily end up looking cakey. While this product did not end up working for me, I will say that one positive thing about it was that I was impressed with the color selection. Usually, when I buy drugstore concealers they end up being too light or too dark, but I was surprised to find that the color I picked (Light 120) worked perfectly with my skin-tone. Also, I didn't have a problem with the packing unlike other people's complaints. The product was easy to apply with the sponge applicator, and blend in with your fingers. However, the cons definitely outweigh the pros with this one, and I think I will be sticking to repurchasing the Maybelline Cover Stick from now on! If the Instant Age Rewind Concealer, didn't work out for you, I definitely recommend the Maybelline Cover Stick instead. I've been using it for years without fail!
Alejandra H.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This concealer works wonders! I saw so many people rave about it and finally tried it, it does not crease in the under eye area and it covers blemishes really well. The only downfall is that they are always sold out of the shade I use so I usually order it online, I’m also not a huge fan on the sponge applicator so I do remove the sponge when I purchase a new one.
Jennifer L.
Houston
HOLYYY this product is the best. At first, I got too light of a color and it just made my eye bags look even worse. So, I stopped using it. But, a few months later, my sister applied some on me and it worked miracles! It not only makes my eye bags go away, but it's so smooth on my skin and blends well with the foundation. I'm obsessed and I would totally buy again. The price is also very affordable! Recommend to everyone!!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?