BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Lacy M.
Review for: Fair more...
I really enjoyed this concealer. I’ve purchased it a few times actually. It’s not one of favorites, only because the shade range is weird to me. The lightest color isn’t light enough, and the undertone is so pink! It just doesn’t look good. The coverage and flawless look it leaves is beautiful. I just hope they go in to different undertones with the range! To hear they’re expanding the range is amazing! Can’t wait.
Haley M.
Review for: Medium more...
This is such a good drugstore concealer. It really brightens the under eye and conceals any type of darkness that's under your eyes. It's very full coverage and really, one swipe will do the job. It has very effective packaging and very easy to use. This is my favorite concealer for sure. I love makeup so much and one thing I hate is when my concealer creases and wrinkles and this one does not at all and doesn't look cakey which is another plus.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
This is bae ❤️ I cannot say enough about this! it neutralizes like it really does, and it definitely conceals and brightens up that under-eye area so I really like that about it and yeah I would definitely recommend this product to anybody since it's good for light skin to dark skin and doesn't cause milia since it's lightweight!
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN
I have the shade Neutralizer. It is one of the best drugstore concealer! The applicator is a little meh for me because it is not hygienic. I use this on my under eye area and also use on the high parts of my face.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
This. Is. The. Best. I like this better than all my high end concealers including Shape Tape. It is the perfect shade for my skin tone. It doesn't look drying or cakey or matte. I love that I can wear this on days that I do not wear foundation and it doesn't look like I have concealer on my eyes. You can build it up for more coverage. I use it with a brush or a beauty blender.
r d.
Review for: Other more...
I have 120 creamy ivory and the shade itself is alright. I can't say I'm a big fan of the formulation or the packaging. The sponge on the top soaks up too much product so I took it off. Not mention as a girl with some dark undereyes it doesn't conceal too well. I still see my darkness peering through and i have too keep layering it. As far as face concealing It looks pretty cakey.
Liliana A.
Ukiah, CA
This stuff is amazing, if you haven't tried it you must! It blends out amazing and it doesn't crease on me. The price is right since this product is great. Plus if you buy it at Ulta they usually have a deal (buy one get one free or buy one get one half off) I would have to say it is the beat drugstore concealer I have tried.
Bailey B.
Hudson Oaks, TX
Review for: Fair more...
So I gave into the hype on this product and overall the concealer is very nice and gives good coverage. The only thing I hate about this is the packaging. The sponge takes so much of the product that I think I was going through one of these every two weeks. And they're not the cheapest option so that really adds up. I felt like I was using more of this concealer than I normally would but it never made it to my face!
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I originally was looking for something that I had seen on the internet using a primer as a concealer and then I remember seeing this on the internet as well and this lady used it so I decided to do the same and it works wonderfully it isn't as dry as the heavier concealer I use from NYX so especially under the eyes and if you're wanting to bake it's a little bit better
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
Aside from one other concealer, this is really good. It does a great job covering up under eye circles. Packaging is ok, nothing to bawk at. It lasts a decent amount of time, I use it on stage mostly so it gets the job done. But it is good for under eye circles and blemishes.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?