BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1984)
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Loved how it looked and the application was easy. I hate the sponge on the applicator because I feel it is not safe since bacteria will build on it over time. I love the coverage and it blends well. I would usually use a beauty blender. I recently had to stop using this product because I had an allergic reaction. Which is why it didn't get as many stars. Loved it, but my skin hated it.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
YOUTUBE MADE ME BUY THIS, and I am not upset about it. Tati (glamlifeguru) said a thousand times that it was her favorite dark circle corrector. I use it on full glam days because it truly is full coverage, It doesn't weigh down my foundation or feel uncomfortable at all. I find that it does settle into my wrinkles under my eyes and can be a little tacky if you don't set it with powder, but otherwise, I cannot complain.
Ariel L.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Fair more...
To be honest I used this a few years ago and I believe I had the shade too light so it never looked that great. But I do remember it ran out pretty fast and that was the downside to it. It wasn't bad for how much it costs though. I'll try it again and with the proper shade.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer! The coverage is awesome and I love the design. Something about the twist and click is so satisfying! I love how it blends into the skin and covers dark circles. It does a great job covering redness as well. The only thing I don't love is that I feel it's a bit unhygienic. Maybe it's just me.
Emerson S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This is an awesome full coverage but also wearable concealer. The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 is because as you apply it does cling to some spots if you have fryer under-eyes like I do. It won’t cover some of the depth effect but it will cover all the discoloration
Sarah P.
Love love love! It works so well to cover up my undereye. It has been the only product so far to do what I want a under eye concealer to do. The only issue is trying to match the color with my pale skin, but I'm willing to compromise bc this product is just so great. Plus I love the application. (Just don't turn too much)
Stella l.
This is a really good concealer for the price. I wish it were slightly better coverage off the bat but it’s very layerable and the finish cannot be beat. This works for me no matter what my skin is doing or how late I’ve been up (although I do not recommend using this concealer on blemishes if you’re prone to acne). As an added bonus they just came out with a bunch more shades! Also as a side note: if you are grossed out by the sponge applicator you can easily yank it off and just roll the product up onto the back of your hand.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Being completely honest i wasn't too impressed with this product. I don't feel like it really reduces the appearance of fine lines. I'm on my early 20s and have wrinkles from over expression when i was acting in high school but this product doesn't really change anything for me.
Mika F.
Fairview Hts, IL
This concealer gives GREAT coverage and is long lasting (It last through a full 9 hour day at work!). I find the applicator is great for the initial application, but it definitely benefits from blending further with a brush or beauty blender. This product doesn't sink into fine lines, and covers extremely dark circles. Depending on how much product you use, it also lasts quite a while!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone raves about this but it wasn't my favorite. I think there's better drug store quality than this one. I felt like it was too light. However, i do like the concept of the sponge for application. It's easy enough to just go in and not need any additional brushes, ect. It just wasn't my favorite.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?