BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Hailey D.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Ivory more...
i love this concealer!! it is very buildable without looking heavy. it doesn’t crease once it is set. the design of the bottle makes it impossible to waste any of the product inside the tube. i would recommend this concealer as a great option for a drug store product.
Dallas L.
Woodstown, NJ
I think this concealer is great!!! It is easy to blend and it melts into your skin it is also hydrating underneath your eyes. When I don’t want to wear foundation some days this my go to concealer I like to use all over my face sometimes rather than using a foundation
Diane d.
Anchorage
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a perfect concealer when you're on a budget. You really are getting what you paid for. The packaging is great, and so is the product. It definitely conceals problem areas. It works on all kinds of blemishes. I would buy it again, and I'll definitely recommend.
Arshia M.
I love this concealer! Amazing price with great coverage. For someone who loves to wear a full face, this concealer does the job for a fraction of the price of high end concealers out there. I have it in the shade Neutralizer. A little goes a long way so this product lasts me a long time. I would highly recommend this for someone who wants coverage for a great price!
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light more...
Yes yes yes! This stuff is the bomb. Coverage, longevity, the feel on the skin... All awesome. I can't say I have ever used a prestige brand that has done a better job than this (including dermablend concealer)! I always recommend this product to my friends (especially those not super into makeup) and they always love it. Easy to use but I just wish the packaging was a little different. That sponge on the tip cannot remain hygenic if you are dabbing it on your face. The product is hard to apply any other way. Packaging is my ONLY complaint. The concealer is awesome.
ᴴᴬᴸᴱᴵᴳᴴ ᶜ.
Very natural finish, but full coverage as well. this concealer will cover anything you put it over. it’s absolutely amazing and i would recommend this to anyone who asked me about makeup. if you aren’t sure about a concealer to get and you’re on a budget, and want a great full coverage and natural one. this is it.
Lily P.
Review for: Sand more...
I really wanted to like this product because many people I know rave about it. However, for me personally it did not apply well on my face/under eyes. I tried blending it out with a beauty blender and also a brush but with both tools it still looked cakey on my skin.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
This is a good concealer, but I have a few problems with it. First is that even the lightest color isn't light enough for me. I am not the palest person I know, either. For a concealer under the eyes you would think that they could make some lighter shades since some people like to highlight with concealer there. Second is the sponge tip. I just feel like a lot of product is wasted. I know that you can easily take it off, but it is just awkward and plastic if you take it off. I will probably not buy it again unless they make some more shades.
Jamie J.
Columbia
I have large pores, sensitive, oily, and porcelain skin. This concealer has great a great formula and very pigmented. BUT the shade range is crap. I have the lightest shade and it may as well be yellow pigment. On the bright side it works well as an eyeshadow primer.
Rachael K.
Review for: Sand more...
This is the best under eye concealer at the drugstore. It’s comparable to Mac if you ask me! It slight weight and full coverage, lasts all day, doesn’t budge or smudge off of the eyes. I recommend this for anyone looking to just smooth the under-eye area in general
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?