BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
This stuff is no joke. I suffer from hereditary dark circles and I am always on the hunt for a concealer. This concealer has a super light weight formula that camouflages better than my high end concealer! You will want to set this with an under eye setting powder, to discourage under eye creasing, but you can't bear the price for this amazing product.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is still, in my opinion, one of the best drug store concealers on the market and I hope it never goes away. I really like my superstay better skin and it's my holy grail. But, this one is also very light, creamy and helpful to those of us with "maturing" skin. The price is good and the product is great!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I remember using this when I first started getting into makeup. The application is very easy and the blending is not too bad either. It's very affordable and cheap and it's good for dry combination skin. Would I buy this again? Not sure. I would probably lean more towards the nars or tarte concealer, but would definitely recommend this to people who are starting to get into makeup! Great and friendly for beginners.
Alizaida G.
Best drugstore concealer! It covers my undereyes circles very well while it brightens that area at the same times. It goes on smooth and creamy..and it blends effortlessly!! On me it is full coverage but it still looks natural! It settles a bit on my fine lines..so I wait a bit after I apply..blend again..and set the area with a bit of powder padded on with a damp beaity spongue..and then I dont have any more issues with the concealer. It stays on for hours under my eyes without fading. I use the light color because I like a brighter under eye.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
I love this concealer because of the packaging and the product itself. I love how the tip of this concealer is a little sponge thing because it allows you to just put on the product so easily and efficiently. The concealer itself is also extremely easily blended and high in pigment. I would recommend this to everyone from beginners to pros. The only problem I had with it is that I grabbed the wrong shade for my skin
Erin C.
Arlington, VA
i don't have really bad dark circle, so my main reason of using concealer it to slightly cover my undereye discoloration, and brighten up under eye area.This concealer is the most natural one but still does it job. I have NARS radiant concealer, not as natural. I also have a Make Up For Ever concealer, too heavy duty, not good for under eye.
It is creamy, light, dewy. It is my go-to on my no-makeup makeup days.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
maybelline es mi marca favorita de cosméticos de farmacia, porque su calidad es siempre superior al precio que pago por ellos , me encanta probar todo lo que esta en mis posibilidades de maybelline, y en este caso no fue la excepción  lo compre y lleno totalmente mis expectativas gran cobertura que perdura
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This concealer is good, I do like it and would give it a 4.5 stars, but unfortunately I would just have to do 4 because for my experience with this product, I have the Medium color and in the beginning when I bought it, it WAS a medium color, but for some reason now that I'm near the bottom of the tube, it seems lighter than a medium shade... I don't know maybe it's just my imagination lol but over all its a good alternative to the expensive high end concealers!
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Review for: Fair more...
Unfortunately I have pretty high standards for my makeup. I wanted to try some cheaper items but it didn't work out well. This product ultimately did a decent job, had great value & can find it local.. it just wasn't my cup of tea. Again, I love full coverage & have high standards such as mac, tarte, urban decay & makeup forever. But for this brand.. it's definitely one of their better products - mascara is the best!
Raven F.
Pearl, MS
This is the best drug store concealer I've come across. I love the application and how it dispenses the product. It really does give your face a more youthful appearance. I will say that I felt like the crank at the bottom to fill the tip applicator let to me probably over using the product more than I'd like. I liked this formula and the quality of it so much I got my mom hooked on the foundation version as well.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?