BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Jacklynn B.
Old Fields, WV
Review for: Brightener more...
This is my favorite under eye brightening Concealer from a drug store. It's super dewy and fresh giving you a more youthful appearance and it will not cake in any fine lines or wrinkles you may have but rather blend into them and conceal. Beautiful, lightweight coverage that last all day long.
Taylor S.
I tried this because it was compared to the popular NARS concealer on YouTube, and it did the job! It blends great, and I actually love the applicator, which I didn't think I would. Four stars because it doesn't last all day, after 7 or 8 hours it starts separating from my skin. Not bad at all for a drugstore brand though!
Erin C.
Arlington, VA
i don't have really bad dark circle, so my main reason of using concealer it to slightly cover my undereye discoloration, and brighten up under eye area.This concealer is the most natural one but still does it job. I have NARS radiant concealer, not as natural. I also have a Make Up For Ever concealer, too heavy duty, not good for under eye.
It is creamy, light, dewy. It is my go-to on my no-makeup makeup days.
Hunter J.
I swear by this concealer! It is a little pricier for drugstore concealers but it is definitely worth it! It is very comparable to high end concealers that I have even stopped buying them. I typically use this under my eyes and it manages to cover my dark circles. I will continually repurchase!
Samantha D.
Marthasville, MO
love this concealer for under the eyes and highlighting around the face.  I use the brightening shade that has as pink tint to it.  It is very hard to find a shade that brightens under my eyes because I am so fair but this really does the job.  It is a thinner consistency that blends easily and does not crease under the eyes.  I think the sponge top makes application a breeze as well.
Lynette A.
Oak Creek, WI
This is a great concealer for a low price! It is a buildable concealer and does a goood job of hiding dark circles. The packaging is interesting due to getting the product out you twist the top and the product comes out of the sponge applicator, so you don't have to use a brush! I still use my beauty blender to blend the product out. This product seems to crack after long wear, and does not conceal fine lines.
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I love the color of the neutralizer shade. Its definitely one of the only drugstore products that is very light with a very strong yellow and not orange undone. It matched my skin perfectly which I definitely appreciated. My only complaint about this product is that it really emphasizes texture and dry patches and it makes my undereyes look a bit crepey. However, I can look past that because of the amazing shade!
April J.
Jefferson, TX
I have used this with my friend, and I have to say that I really like it. I like the brush and the pigmentation. I have really dark circles under my eyes that don't go away cause they're kind of part of me but I like to cover them up. And I also have a little scar on my nose, and I have to say that this product dose the job!! Totally recommend it!
Jenna C.
Super great concealer! It blends out easily and has great coverage. They also offer a really good range of colors which was good for me as I am often between shades. I use this concealer for under eye concealer and not often to cover blemishes but that is just personal preference, it still works well to cover blemishes. My favorite thing about this concealer is that it has a super light feel and it doesn't feel cakey at all.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drugstore Concealer, I love the way it's packaged and the applicator is so unique! It's blends flawlessly and covers beautifully without feeling incredibly thick or heavy on your face. The only downside is that when you get to the end of the tube it's very hard to get out.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?