BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Jessica P.
I'm really torn on the Instant Age Rewind Concealer,  even after using it for a few months.  I use on my under-eye area and I like how light weight it feels on the skin but it doesn't give me the coverage I want and is not really long-wearing.

I have been using this in combination with the Fit Me concealer and I have been reaching for this more because it provides more coverage and last longer.
Jorden B.
Modesto
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is my jam. It's such a light formula but it covers everything. I have really dark circles under my eyes and hyper-pigmented eye lids. I use the lightest shade in fair and it covers it all. It's very fast drying but It doesn't have the chalkiness that a lot of other fast drying products have. The only downside is the applicator. I've had one that has broken with half of the product left stuck in the tube.
Hollyanne R.
Lamar, AR
This is a wonderful concealer! I've had problems with concealers creasing on me, but this doesn't crease. Even when I forget to set it sometimes (oops) it doesn't crease. Now, I would recommend setting it with a powder, but I forget sometimes. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is nice. It could be used to medium coverage, if you put it on lightly, but this will completely conceal your dark circles. It's also wonderful for brightening. (: It stays put until you take it off.
Sahaydi R.
This here is an amazing drug store concealer!!!!! I prefer this over some high end concealer to be completely honest!!! For personal purposes it has a perfect soft applicator but for client purposes you can remove it so you can get the product out and onto a Palette. This concealer is definitely brightening and build able coverage. If your under eyes are on the dry side you might want to insure they are extra hydrated.
Charysse J.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely LIVE for this concealer. It’s one of the best drugstore concealers that I have every used. They have a pretty good shade range as well as a decent amount of product that comes with it. It is FULL COVERAGE without the heavy cakey feeling under your eyes. I 100% recommend it for all ages.
Krista M.
Review for: Brightener more...
I found the idea of this product interesting at first because of the applicator, with the sponge tip applicator. It looks cool, but the coverage was not what I wanted. I use the Urban Decay Naked Skin, to give you an idea of what I like. It did not provide the coverage I need for my dark circles, which are hereditary. I would give it a try again if they have reformulated it recently, so please let me know if they have.
Noora B.
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer every day for about 3-4 months, and I am just starting my second tube. I didn't think it would last me that long because I find myself twisting teh tube a lot. It is very whipped and lightweight and it really blends so easily under the eyes. I don't like it too much for spot concealing because it isn't thick enough. The sponge is fine, I dont use it to blend anything out, just to apply.
Ashley K.
lakemoor
Review for: Fair more...
the concealer is very good and i love it for days when i don’t want to use my high end make up products. covers up blemishes and cover those dark circles. but the sponge is a bit concerning
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the worst concealer I have ever used. I thought it would be easy to apply with the foam applicator but it doesn't blend well at all. It is quite dry and cakes up. It also doesn't do a great job of concealing dark circles which it claims to do. I'm also pretty sure this formula made me break out.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I remember using this when I first started getting into makeup. The application is very easy and the blending is not too bad either. It's very affordable and cheap and it's good for dry combination skin. Would I buy this again? Not sure. I would probably lean more towards the nars or tarte concealer, but would definitely recommend this to people who are starting to get into makeup! Great and friendly for beginners.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?