BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1987)
Jorden B.
Modesto
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is my jam. It's such a light formula but it covers everything. I have really dark circles under my eyes and hyper-pigmented eye lids. I use the lightest shade in fair and it covers it all. It's very fast drying but It doesn't have the chalkiness that a lot of other fast drying products have. The only downside is the applicator. I've had one that has broken with half of the product left stuck in the tube.
Jessica P.
I'm really torn on the Instant Age Rewind Concealer,  even after using it for a few months.  I use on my under-eye area and I like how light weight it feels on the skin but it doesn't give me the coverage I want and is not really long-wearing.

I have been using this in combination with the Fit Me concealer and I have been reaching for this more because it provides more coverage and last longer.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I'm going to be honest and say that I was actually let down with this product. I thought it would be a holy grail considering it was so hyped up. I went to my local Walmart, purchased and when I used it I was just in shock. It just doesn't look good on my skin. I don't like it. It creases and just looks bad on my skin.
Hollyanne R.
Lamar, AR
This is a wonderful concealer! I've had problems with concealers creasing on me, but this doesn't crease. Even when I forget to set it sometimes (oops) it doesn't crease. Now, I would recommend setting it with a powder, but I forget sometimes. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is nice. It could be used to medium coverage, if you put it on lightly, but this will completely conceal your dark circles. It's also wonderful for brightening. (: It stays put until you take it off.
Krista M.
Review for: Brightener more...
I found the idea of this product interesting at first because of the applicator, with the sponge tip applicator. It looks cool, but the coverage was not what I wanted. I use the Urban Decay Naked Skin, to give you an idea of what I like. It did not provide the coverage I need for my dark circles, which are hereditary. I would give it a try again if they have reformulated it recently, so please let me know if they have.
Charysse J.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely LIVE for this concealer. It’s one of the best drugstore concealers that I have every used. They have a pretty good shade range as well as a decent amount of product that comes with it. It is FULL COVERAGE without the heavy cakey feeling under your eyes. I 100% recommend it for all ages.
April D.
Malden, MA
I bought this at Walgreens because I saw many great reviews on this product on YouTube. I have very dark circles under my eyes so I was looking for a product to help conceal this. Very easy application and glides on the skin very well, coverage is moderate I would say, sometimes I need to build up a second time. Overall it works very well and I would recommend.
India l.
Review for: Fair more...
For starters I have oily to combination skin, it is more so oily than anything. I find this product to be easy to find, affordable and matte. It covers my dark circles as well as brighten my under eyes. Most days I use it as a foundation because it is long lasting and I have oil skin so it last me all day lol especially in the summer.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I heard Joby talking about this being amazing, and I needed a super good everyday concealer for just everyday no makeup looks. I'm so shocked how much coverage this drugstore concealer has! I've never had good luck with drugstore concealer so I didn't have much faith. But I'm a BELIEVER! This is an amazing concealer and it actually covered up my dark circles (most orange concealers "dark circle correctors" won't even cover mine up most of the time!)!!!
Marissa S.
This is sent from heaven above. I have a hard time with many concealers because they seem to gather quite a bit in my smile lines and under eye lines no matter what I do. This product however, does not do that. Right after I set it with powder, it does not move. The packaging is a little annoying but it is not the worst. The shade range is alright but could be better. Overall, a miracle product for those with deep lines
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?