BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jessica P.
I'm really torn on the Instant Age Rewind Concealer,  even after using it for a few months.  I use on my under-eye area and I like how light weight it feels on the skin but it doesn't give me the coverage I want and is not really long-wearing.

I have been using this in combination with the Fit Me concealer and I have been reaching for this more because it provides more coverage and last longer.
Sahaydi R.
This here is an amazing drug store concealer!!!!! I prefer this over some high end concealer to be completely honest!!! For personal purposes it has a perfect soft applicator but for client purposes you can remove it so you can get the product out and onto a Palette. This concealer is definitely brightening and build able coverage. If your under eyes are on the dry side you might want to insure they are extra hydrated.
Charysse J.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely LIVE for this concealer. It’s one of the best drugstore concealers that I have every used. They have a pretty good shade range as well as a decent amount of product that comes with it. It is FULL COVERAGE without the heavy cakey feeling under your eyes. I 100% recommend it for all ages.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I heard Joby talking about this being amazing, and I needed a super good everyday concealer for just everyday no makeup looks. I'm so shocked how much coverage this drugstore concealer has! I've never had good luck with drugstore concealer so I didn't have much faith. But I'm a BELIEVER! This is an amazing concealer and it actually covered up my dark circles (most orange concealers "dark circle correctors" won't even cover mine up most of the time!)!!!
Noora B.
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer every day for about 3-4 months, and I am just starting my second tube. I didn't think it would last me that long because I find myself twisting teh tube a lot. It is very whipped and lightweight and it really blends so easily under the eyes. I don't like it too much for spot concealing because it isn't thick enough. The sponge is fine, I dont use it to blend anything out, just to apply.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the worst concealer I have ever used. I thought it would be easy to apply with the foam applicator but it doesn't blend well at all. It is quite dry and cakes up. It also doesn't do a great job of concealing dark circles which it claims to do. I'm also pretty sure this formula made me break out.
This is my favorite concealer because it is super creamy and I love the applicator. It's not quite enough to cover my dark circles (I have to use a corrector under it) but I love using it to highlight my undereye area. I put a generous amount onto my skin, pat in with my fingers and then I bake with pure cornstarch for two minutes!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Overall a good concealer, works very well with other drugstore products as well as high end products in my opinion and performs nicely. I personally use the brightner shade and like the way it highlights my face. A little goes a long way with this concealer - making it last quite a while and even more so worth your buck. I never notice any creasing when using this concealer but I also set my concealer with translucent powder.
Jacquelyn S.
I suffer from sever dark circles under my eyes and a friend had bought this for me as part of a gift. I was hesitant to use it at first, because I've become convinced that nothing can help me, but this concealer was AMAZING! It held up all day and the application was so easy. Everything blended perfectly and while my circles weren't completely gone, the concealer diminished their appearance greatly! Highly recommend!
Nora R.
Review for: Medium more...
This is my all-time favorite concealer I've been using it for years and I have a recommend it to everyone I love that it definitely covers up any blemish they might want to another to fordable and it is just such a great product I highly recommend it to everyone who works amazing and as you can see I'm due for another one LOL
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?