BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Meghan W.
Hilliard
This product is alright. The coverage and concealing is medium. I guess that is great for a drugstore concealer and price but I wanted more out of the product. A complaint I have about this is the applicator. I’ve purchased this product 2+ times and every time the applicant either breaks or the sponge starts to rip off.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Medium, Honey more...
Best drugstore concealer!!! I use this to conceal my poopy dark circles/blemishes, and it always does the job! So happy Maybelline came out with colors for darker skin tones. The ONLY thing I'd say is it tends to crease, but simply dabbing it back into the skin throughout the day helps.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Shoshana B.
Columbus, OH
It’s a good concealer. However, it’s extremely difficult figuring out which shade I need. I also hate the applicator. It gets extremely disgusting easily and is difficult to clean. If maybelline changed the way it applies and expanded the shade ranFe, I would be more likely to purchase again.
Calee G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Medium more...
Really nice under eye treatment and concealer. Best for under eye over blemishes. Extremely easy to blend but not so much to apply. You have to turn a dial for about ten to fifteen seconds when you first purchase it. And the extra concealer just sits on top of the sponge which is a bit unsanitary. Overall pretty good.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
Awesome under eye concealer! It really helps brighten the under eye area, but I wish it had a bit more coverage. I hardly have any creasing with this, but always set it with a finishing powder. I love the applicator and will always have this as a staple concealer. Recommend!
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
I really love this concealer. It's creamy, it hides your dark circles well and most of all it blends in so easily. I have used different concealer but there isn't one as good as this one. It is not expensive and it last a long time. Also, the little sponge that it has on the application is so perfect , sometimes I dont even need to use a brush to blend it.
Review for: Hazelnut more...
This product tingles a little bit in the under eye area so BEWARE. At first I was worried but keep in mind that it is also a treatment concealer. The coverage of this concealer is really good as well for it to be from the lower end. Applicator can become slightly messy.
Kenya W.
Vicksburg, MS
Review for: Caramel more...
This concealer right here is bomb honey! It’s full coverage I use this when I want that full glam beat honey ! I use it to highlight the areas of my face it’s long lasting no creasing at all! I would definitely recommend this concealer especially if you like a full glam full coverage look
Jessica T.
Pearland, TX
This is a great concealer for everybody!!! This covers dark circles, pimples, and any blemishes! This is lightweight and has a beautiful natural finish and I am almost running out and I need to buy another one! I 1000% recommend this concealer !!! ahhhhh, I'm in love!
Diane d.
Anchorage
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a perfect concealer when you're on a budget. You really are getting what you paid for. The packaging is great, and so is the product. It definitely conceals problem areas. It works on all kinds of blemishes. I would buy it again, and I'll definitely recommend.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?