BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
Review for: Ivory more...
This concealer is amazing I use this for many years and it is the perfect amount of coverage, the formula is just right, it sets with no creases. And it looks so natural. I love using this in my routine, I use this to brighten my face and to hide darkness I have around my chin. It doesn’t irritate my eyes (some concealer does). I use the sponge applicator to lay the product and blend with my fingers or brush. I love it.
Sahaydi R.
This here is an amazing drug store concealer!!!!! I prefer this over some high end concealer to be completely honest!!! For personal purposes it has a perfect soft applicator but for client purposes you can remove it so you can get the product out and onto a Palette. This concealer is definitely brightening and build able coverage. If your under eyes are on the dry side you might want to insure they are extra hydrated.
Jessica P.
I'm really torn on the Instant Age Rewind Concealer,  even after using it for a few months.  I use on my under-eye area and I like how light weight it feels on the skin but it doesn't give me the coverage I want and is not really long-wearing.

I have been using this in combination with the Fit Me concealer and I have been reaching for this more because it provides more coverage and last longer.
Savannah S.
I recently purchased this product and I'm now wondering why it took me so long to buy it! I use the pink brightening one and it truly does brighten up the area you apply it to. I mostly use it under my eyes, but also down my nose and at night I apply it before my cheek highlighter. Love this product. It's cheap, easy to use, and overall a great product.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I'm going to be honest and say that I was actually let down with this product. I thought it would be a holy grail considering it was so hyped up. I went to my local Walmart, purchased and when I used it I was just in shock. It just doesn't look good on my skin. I don't like it. It creases and just looks bad on my skin.
Charysse J.
Merrillville, IN
I absolutely LIVE for this concealer. It’s one of the best drugstore concealers that I have every used. They have a pretty good shade range as well as a decent amount of product that comes with it. It is FULL COVERAGE without the heavy cakey feeling under your eyes. I 100% recommend it for all ages.
Hollyanne R.
Lamar, AR
This is a wonderful concealer! I've had problems with concealers creasing on me, but this doesn't crease. Even when I forget to set it sometimes (oops) it doesn't crease. Now, I would recommend setting it with a powder, but I forget sometimes. It doesn't have a strong scent, which is nice. It could be used to medium coverage, if you put it on lightly, but this will completely conceal your dark circles. It's also wonderful for brightening. (: It stays put until you take it off.
|Strong P.
Review for: Fair more...
While this stuff isn't exactly cheap, it is worth the price if you have sensitive skin (prone to break outs), aging skin or just very bad dark circles. The packaging is nice and simple.

The pros:
Gets rid of dark circles
Covers up acne spots like a pro
Beautiful finish
Doesn't crease or settle into fine lines

The cons:
Sometimes it can look Camry if applied to heavy handed
The price is up there for the amount you get
Jacquelyn S.
I suffer from sever dark circles under my eyes and a friend had bought this for me as part of a gift. I was hesitant to use it at first, because I've become convinced that nothing can help me, but this concealer was AMAZING! It held up all day and the application was so easy. Everything blended perfectly and while my circles weren't completely gone, the concealer diminished their appearance greatly! Highly recommend!
(kay-sea)🖤 b.
murfreesboro
it’s alright if you’re in a hurry. but it’s kind of skidd ish and can become hard to blend after a few seconds of applying... it’s not totally a bad product but i’d say the color of the packaging is WAY different than applying it to the skin. and your face will be different colour than your hands, fyi
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?