BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Shea F.
Andrews
This is my top 5 favorites. I can't find anything wrong with it. I use the color "brightener" for a subtle highlight when I'm not in the mood to look like a disco ball :D The applicator is super easy. I noticed one reviewer didn't like that you have to twist it a lot the first application...but that really didn't bother me. Everytime after that it's smooth sailing. The product stays on great and it does exactly what I need it to.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage of this concealer is pretty good, but it doesn't make my undereye area look any better. As a matter of fact it tends to make it look very crepey. I prefer using tarte shape tape b/c the coverage is AMAZING, it's thick, doesn't accentuate my fine lines much, and a little goes a long way. I find myself having to use a large amount of the age rewind in comparison to the little bit going a long way with shape tape.
heydys G.
he visto muchas youtubers usarlo y dan muy buena reseña sobre este producto. Tengo ojeras muy marcadas es por genética, y quisiera un correcto que en realidad tapase, y que corrija algunas imperfecciones en mi rostro, he usado algunos correctores de otras marcas pero no me han servido. Quisiera probarlo.
kelly l.
Review for: Light more...
I love love love this concealer. A little bit of this goes a long way. It is a very brightening concealer and it wears very well on the skin. I do have a little bit of creasing underneath my eyes in my fine lines, but again, if you use less, this problem will not happen. I think the color light is perfect for someone with a similar skin tone as me. And I think the applicator really works well and this is an all in one tool.
Mariah N.
Carmichael,ca
When I first used this product, I used it as a foundation because I didn't read the label & I'm telling you, this concealer is great if it's full coverage & I can get away with using it as a foundation. Once I discovered it was a concealer I still used it as a foundation, because it's great as one lol.
Zoey C.
While I am completely obsessed with my Tarte Shape Tape, I also love this concealer as well! It's my favorite for days I don't feel like going HAM on my makeup. It covers nicely and feels great, I do have to set it a little or it slightly creases. It's a great, affordable concealer! Along with the Fit Me concealers!
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
This is extremely high coverage and also helps battle wrinkles and signs of aging. Win, win. But it is a tad bit on the thick side so you definitely have to blend it out well. A little goes a long way. I dont wear concealer and if i did id wear a super light one because my under eye area looks like the rest of my skin. So thats the only reason why i wouldnt wear this. But if i had bad undereyes i would be wearing this bad boy.
Savannah S.
I recently purchased this product and I'm now wondering why it took me so long to buy it! I use the pink brightening one and it truly does brighten up the area you apply it to. I mostly use it under my eyes, but also down my nose and at night I apply it before my cheek highlighter. Love this product. It's cheap, easy to use, and overall a great product.
Samantha B.
Crest Hill, IL
I absolutely love love love this concealer. It's full coverage it doesn't look cakey. Doesn't set in to fine lines. I make sure that I always have one in my makeup collection. I find myself reaching for this one constantly. There is a pretty decent color range, it's inexpensive, and it really gives a highlighted look
Noora B.
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer every day for about 3-4 months, and I am just starting my second tube. I didn't think it would last me that long because I find myself twisting teh tube a lot. It is very whipped and lightweight and it really blends so easily under the eyes. I don't like it too much for spot concealing because it isn't thick enough. The sponge is fine, I dont use it to blend anything out, just to apply.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?